• Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm gifting once or twice per page
This doesn't mean you can spam, conversate or gift yourself I mean jeez
I love gifting
and I'm bored
so I'm gonna gift
why don't you gift too?
If you post screenshots of your giving I'll keep tally of how much has been done.
This should get to 200 gifts or you're all horrible people emotion_awesome lol jk emotion_bigheart

(I won't respond unless you talk instead of plain out asking for a gift xD )
Not taking a stab at anyone, just stating the facts yo, if you're wondering why I don't respond.
It doesn't mean I won't gift you but I'll be more likely to gift people who talk to me :B

Gift Count: 35

Screenshots:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

RIP Nervy Pinja
User Image

Umezono
User Image

proxies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hellraiser

gift me plz

Hardcore Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

It's been a while since I last received any gifts.

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
yzeey
gift me plz

I would like to but you don't have a wishlist viewable. How am I supposed to know what to gift.
Useless gifts are boring and we all know whoever gets them is just going to sell it smile

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Enoshima Junko-sama

I would like to but you don't have a wishlist viewable. How am I supposed to know what to gift.
Useless gifts are boring and we all know whoever gets them is just going to sell it smile

Hellraiser

Tote Puppe
yzeey
gift me plz

tbh
all i want is kurola
or
take me for a ride
(^:

Hardcore Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Tote Puppe
Enoshima Junko-sama

Hmm, I set my profile to private coz some people had been annoying me. In any case, I actually don't know what I want. I just wanna complete this Enoshima Junko look.

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
yzeey
Tote Puppe
yzeey
gift me plz

tbh
all i want is kurola
or
take me for a ride
(^:

I can....gift you a 1B mythril coin? xD

Hellraiser

Tote Puppe
yzeey
Tote Puppe
yzeey
gift me plz

tbh
all i want is kurola
or
take me for a ride
(^:

I can....gift you a 1B mythril coin? xD

thas coo too!!

Enduring Loiterer

11,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Gifts are nice. Sharing the wealth.

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Enoshima Junko-sama
Tote Puppe
Enoshima Junko-sama

Hmm, I set my profile to private coz some people had been annoying me. In any case, I actually don't know what I want. I just wanna complete this Enoshima Junko look.

well if you can think of anything, just post it here and I'll see what I can do as far as getting it for you or helping you with some gold.

Hardcore Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Tote Puppe
Enoshima Junko-sama
Tote Puppe
Enoshima Junko-sama

well if you can think of anything, just post it here and I'll see what I can do as far as getting it for you or helping you with some gold.

Will certainly do. I just can't seem to find a good item with black short sleeves and a tie with white/black/red color. Thank you in advance. ^_^

Kawaii Giver

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
i'll gift things if people tell me what they want and if it's around 1bil each. 4laugh

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Enoshima Junko-sama
Tote Puppe
Enoshima Junko-sama
Tote Puppe
Enoshima Junko-sama

Will certainly do. I just can't seem to find a good item with black short sleeves and a tie with white/black/red color. Thank you in advance. ^_^

haha I'm not going to search sorry smile if you can find something post it here. I don't donate/gift unless I know the item that the person wants. It's one of my rules of gifting, maybe someone else in the thread will know something nice and will gift it or at least suggest it

Dapper Fatcat

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I want to be good to people n gift them things but I'm so broke because I had to remake *cries* crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff