Welcome to Gaia! ::

My cat seems to have some sort of mouth infection, and it hurts him a lot to eat
But we don't really have money to take him to the vet
And even if we did we might not anyways, he's an old cat and it might stress him out way too much or he might not come out of sedation

So what should I do! We got him soft cat food but apparently that's really painful for him too so he's still barely eating
honestly you need to take him to the vet
cats stomachs are even more sensitive than most and if he cant eat right he'll die painfully
ya idk take him to a vet or show up at a vet's door and cry saying you are poor with a dying cat and then call the local news crying when they turn you away
ouija bored
cats stomachs are even more sensitive than most and if he cant eat right he'll die painfully

We really really don't have the money, worse then usual
My brother broke his ankle and had to have surgery so my moms wages are being garnished and she's not even getting her full check anyways, she broke her ankle and her elbow so she's been on short term disability and its added to the bills

Idk I might try to get everyone to pitch in for him though I'm still worried cause he's old and its really gonna freak him out
Tentacle DiggerNick
ya idk take him to a vet or show up at a vet's door and cry saying you are poor with a dying cat and then call the local news crying when they turn you away

They would just be like sorry, we can't help your broke a**
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick

idk that stuff makes me mad

if that happened i'd throw a brick through their window lol
Cattums is pissed
ouija bored

We really really don't have the money, worse then usual
My brother broke his ankle and had to have surgery so my moms wages are being garnished and she's not even getting her full check anyways, she broke her ankle and her elbow so she's been on short term disability and its added to the bills

Idk I might try to get everyone to pitch in for him though I'm still worried cause he's old and its really gonna freak him out

well i wish you lots of luck
get well soon kitty
Tentacle DiggerNick
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick

Do vets make you pay all at once or do you think they'd be willing to do a payment plan type thing? Cause 100$ a month would be doable and we would pay it we just can't do it right now. And its going to be fairly pricy cause they would have to sedate him to even look at his mouth, it hurts him too much
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick

Do vets make you pay all at once or do you think they'd be willing to do a payment plan type thing? Cause 100$ a month would be doable and we would pay it we just can't do it right now. And its going to be fairly pricy cause they would have to sedate him to even look at his mouth, it hurts him too much

The worst they can tell you is no right? Doesn't hurt to call and ask. Just remember that people get free food at mcdonalds just because they bitched enough, you know?
Tentacle DiggerNick
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick

The worst they can tell you is no right? Doesn't hurt to call and ask. Just remember that people get free food at mcdonalds just because they bitched enough, you know?

Basically if all else fails being the angry customer usually works right?

dugh's Prince

GO

is he drooling?
slang tang
is he drooling?

Not really that I've noticed
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick
Cattums is pissed
Tentacle DiggerNick

Basically if all else fails being the angry customer usually works right?

It cant hurt!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces