<3 </3
  Gaia...

Gaia-New or old?

Old, it was much better 0.68627450980392 68.6% [ 35 ]
New, i like how it is now 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 9 ]
im new, i dont know how the 'old' Gaia was... 0.13725490196078 13.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3

Yay, I found my second gaia username... it was gingercat. That was from '04. I still can't remember my first one. sad
xGingerSnapsx

Yay, I found my second gaia username... it was gingercat. That was from '04. I still can't remember my first one. sad

My first username on Gaia was Avalon Moore.

wahmbulance E m e r g e n c y ! Dekaranger! wahmbulance
Yeah... I don't know if its just me, but I've been getting really bored w/ it lately. Whats the point of it anymore? Prolly just me though. *shrug*
;-; they should turn it back!

i DO miss the 'hang out' s

the rare events

go-gaia (my one friend told me that i should type in 'go-gaia- and sign up and when i did it was once! my computer froae, and then the next day i typed it, it didnt come up o-o i was upset>< wink

i miss the Blue! i dont like the white ;-; it really does hurt my eyes...
Maddycat2000
Yeah... I don't know if its just me, but I've been getting really bored w/ it lately. Whats the point of it anymore? Prolly just me though. *shrug*
no i have too!

but i must go to bed ;-; my butt hurts from sitting here since 11 am...

if you want to talk still or befriends just PM me

Night Ladys and Lords. biggrin
phs i new the old old gaia of 02 03 and i must say i hated it i would of quit to if it wasn'tr for my cool living friends who brought me back to this pretty new world that actually works
onikaji
phs i new the old old gaia of 02 03 and i must say i hated it i would of quit to if it wasn'tr for my cool living friends who brought me back to this pretty new world that actually works
.......Gaia wasn't around in '02.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces