Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't need to be an a** when people do a good job of seeing me as one themselves.
well

if a random guy/girl jumped in front of me on the sidewalk and started doing some goatse stuff

instead of running away and being freaked out

now i'd just go "6 out of 10"
in the past year?
I have become a wiser and less trusting person than ever before.
I am learning to accept myself as a O.K. human being.
I have realized that I am a Satanist.
I have fallen in love.
I have had love fall apart.
and I turned 17.
now it is 2007, and I will be turning 18 soon.
:{ i'm always like chatspeaking srsly (ohmigod, seriously?? ROFFLE...!!!) i even said to one dude; ohmigod you don't know wtf a period is?? U FAIL @ LIFE (in the beginning of the year...)
i feel super bad... sad
also, whenever i see nudity its so normal..... my family used to be SUPER RELIGIOUS & whenever a kissing scene came up in Thumbalina my dad would start yelling and turn off the tv............... burning_eyes
i feel like now i'm more conceited
AND
i made much more friends
last year i was a bit of a loser.... :}}}}}}}}}
Been here since 04, and I'm still happy and optimistic as ever~! xd
lol, well not much actually. i've always been sarcastic.
I don't think gaia changed anything about me. I can't see how it could really.
if you'r mean it's because you're you not becuse of the influence of an internet site.
You have big butts cause you cannot lie. HA!.

I am only mean on Gaia cause I wanna be
I'm still as nice as I ever was 3nodding . I'm only mean to dumb people or assholes. I been on Gaia since I was 13....now 17. I'm still the same person whee .
I was a weeaboo a year ago, I had a site that had anime and about Japan on it. I don't really like any anime now, can't stand Inuyasha, Naruto or any dub. I tried downloading anime again this year that I might've liked, but it was in English dub so I don't have any anime that I like anymore.

I also have changed drastically about my beliefs in the divine and taste in music. I've explored a bunch of faiths and I've fount them all interesting. I still don't have any experience so I haven't really changed in the experience type way.

I've also become a b***h on a mule (this one) at times. But I still don't really flame anyone, I more or less just complain. I'm pretty much just me still. The GD didn't change me, it was already me.
yep you can be turned into a cold hearted flamer
thats why i jump between forums and guilds
so i dont become so bitter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out