Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
I have interest to study abroad in major counselling/psychology at UK or Australia..
What do u think 'bout the money?
And if u know, can I continue my study from major Counselling to Psychology?

Thanks! heart Much appreciate!

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
um.
I think you should definitely further your studies.
but you might want to study abroad, not overboard.

-=====]xxxo's Senpai

Anxious Ladykiller

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
so you want to be thrown off a ship?

i think the word you're looking for is abroad....

Gawker

why does everyone want to be a psychologist...

XNabnabX's Wife

Sex Symbol

if you're american, it's like £12K a year here i think if you're visiting, and like £15K a year for the full course.

Like on a boat?

Also psychology is... well
There's a lot of really stupid and really crazy people who end up in the major
And dealing with them being in your class is just... bad

Hilarious Genius

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Alright, seriously my bad for the typo error. Thanks guys for correct me! sweatdrop

By the way, phew, sounds pretty much cash for that.. And what's wrong studying psychology? I guess dealing with some problem peoples are.. Pretty much amusing? dramallama
Ashura Izwani
Alright, seriously my bad for the typo error. Thanks guys for correct me! sweatdrop

By the way, phew, sounds pretty much cash for that.. And what's wrong studying psychology? I guess dealing with some problem peoples are.. Pretty much amusing? dramallama

The biggest problem I had was every class ending up being about some stupid b***h and her problems
Or having too many grad students as teachers instead of professors because the major is always so huge
Grad students are horrible as teachers
Worst classes I ever had
(This was at two different universities and I get similar stories from friends at other schools)

Hilarious Genius

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
The Disarming Smile

The biggest problem I had was every class ending up being about some stupid b***h and her problems
Or having too many grad students as teachers instead of professors because the major is always so huge
Grad students are horrible as teachers
Worst classes I ever had
(This was at two different universities and I get similar stories from friends at other schools)

Wow. That was pretty shock for me. But in my country, psychologist is not kinda 'spotlight' path. They prefers dentistry, doctors and engineers. But I guess I should take your words somehow. Because I should confirm my path before continue in psychology..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff