1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Tame Silver Fox

So, what do you guys think?

Discuss:
Domesticating wild animals
Animals you'd like to see domesticated
More information you might have on this topic
Anything at least somewhat related to all this

EDIT: I support the idea of domestication for scientific purposes. I do not support the idea of putting domesticated animals back into the wild. (where, regardless of instincts, a domestic animal can not survive) Therefore, I think if this experiment is successful, they should sell the animals as pets. If you do not agree with these beliefs, feel free to say so, but please DO NOT ATTACK ME PERSONALLY!
Generally, not a good idea. A wild animal is just that and sometimes, (not all the time) things can turn out badly.
AWWW!! 4laugh

I'd take one in a heartbeat. I've personally always wanted a fennec fox. >>
I have quite a little to say on this topic.

Free all animals!

..Especially me.
Well, how do you think people started keeping dogs as pets?
Thats really not fair. No one has the right to play "god." We should not have done it with animals before now. The more we do it the less we will apprecaite the enviroment we live in.
why not, and its not like we havent done it before, ie dogs
Musuko-Kawarashoku
why not, and its not like we havent done it before, ie dogs

Things aren't the same as it was before in the past...and people keep wild animals as pets anyway....
Oneof these days people are going to try to domesticate something that isn't going to want to be domesticated.

We'llsee how well humans handle it then.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
It's not natural!
gonk
Surely just having a dog is a better idea.. Foxes are wild animals.
Daigashi
Generally, not a good idea. A wild animal is just that and sometimes, (not all the time) things can turn out badly.
I've always wondered why squirrels aren't domesticated. they're smart,cute, and (sometimes) friendly whee
Daigashi
DaigashiGenerally, not a good idea. A wild animal is just that and sometimes, (not all the time) things can turn out badly.

The whole thing is being conducted by scientists, and it's based off of the level of hormones they have. It's about as safe as animal domestication can get.

ssoonie
AWWW!! 4laugh

I'd take one in a heartbeat. I've personally always wanted a fennec fox. >>

Any kind of fox would do for me whee

the last rose petal
Thats really not fair. No one has the right to play "god." We should not have done it with animals before now. The more we do it the less we will apprecaite the enviroment we live in.

I'm sure that some people want them to be domesticated so we can keep up the numbers in the over all fox population.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff