Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorrell Darken
Fangassasin93
Well lets see if you can solve my problem.
I have this very retarded stupidheaded friend named Jeremy. What should I do?

#%$&*^#@!No i won't help you cause your ugly.

You are just jealous of me you nose picking butt scratching dweeb headed Mrs. Taylor, Jason C, Jason G, and Andrew C loving rusted up steam driven pile of junk........................................................................................................................................................................................Just kidding.

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Fangassasin93
Sorrell Darken
Fangassasin93

You are just jealous of me you nose picking butt scratching dweeb headed Mrs. Taylor, Jason C, Jason G, and Andrew C loving rusted up steam driven pile of junk........................................................................................................................................................................................Just kidding.

Who on earth are those peeps?
My supernatural experience is... um... well i'll be honest. i'm a little confused here. I seem to be hearing people's thoughts. No joke! I thought it was rediculous! It's mainly my friend's thoughts, but it's happened on odd occassions with other people too. Everytime, I think my friend has actualy said something, then I'll look at her and she's not saying anything at all, but I heard her voice. Well... what do you think? I feel a little wierded out by it. help? rolleyes

I HAVE ABIT OF A 6TH SENCE, AND HAVE SEEN SOME PRETTY CONVINCING PICS OF GHOSTISH THINGS
THIS TV SHOW HAD VIDIO FOOTAGE OF A GHOST THING, WHICH LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE GHOST MY FRIEND DESCRIBED SEING IN HER HOUSEEEE

i dont believe in this kindof stuff really...
Ennui_Ringmaster
Fangassasin93
Sorrell Darken
Fangassasin93

Who on earth are those peeps?

They are the meanest gayest people in the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff