Welcome to Gaia! ::

not into feet.
Sorry feet completely disgust me. I can't even look at an add on television about feet without gagging.
cccpxsaintpete
footphobia! neutral
`Ointment
Foot fetishes are kind of creepy.

I think my nephew might turn out to have one. He's two years old, and he's always pulling off peoples' socks and loves to snuggle my feet. He used to bite and suck on them, too. eek

Well, I'm just going by the book here but they say that foot fetishes usually occur when the child is very young (about the age of your nephew) and something aobut them being exposed to feet that later in life they will turn out to have one. BUT don't take my word for it. I never remember being exposed to them as a child... I just somehow ended up having a foot fetish. I personally don't think it's strange or anything but alot of people do. Kinda makes me feel bad inside that people look down on me for my own interests... I used to hide my fetish but I just don't see the point in it anymore. If people don't like me because of a simple interest then that's fine. People are entitled to their own opinions. It's like that saying "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" But I still think people should be more open minded about topics such as this. I mean, honestly, it's just a part of the body people...
feet, meh there alright. Only when they're clean though, dirty feet are gross. Sucking on toes... hehe that's just too fcuking hot. whee

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
I think they're absolutely horrible. D:
First of all, I think feet themselves are absolutely horrible,
they're ugly, on anyone. Ugh.

They are. DD:

And sucking on them just seems...ugh.

And second, I don't want to think that people get off on the sight of me in abusive heels.

[:
sxe_cinnamon
feet, meh there alright. Only when they're clean though, dirty feet are gross. Sucking on toes... hehe that's just too fcuking hot. whee

Haha, good point! They are much better clean then dirty that's for sure. And sucking on toes? I can't say I've had the chance to do that yet but I'll admit I would do it if I had the chance for sure. xp Finally someone that is open minded about it and to my surprise it being a girl. biggrin
Winatrix
`Ointment

I think my nephew might turn out to have one. He's two years old, and he's always pulling off peoples' socks and loves to snuggle my feet. He used to bite and suck on them, too. eek

Well, I'm just going by the book here but they say that foot fetishes usually occur when the child is very young (about the age of your nephew) and something aobut them being exposed to feet that later in life they will turn out to have one. BUT don't take my word for it. I never remember being exposed to them as a child... I just somehow ended up having a foot fetish. I personally don't think it's strange or anything but alot of people do. Kinda makes me feel bad inside that people look down on me for my own interests... I used to hide my fetish but I just don't see the point in it anymore. If people don't like me because of a simple interest then that's fine. People are entitled to their own opinions. It's like that saying "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" But I still think people should be more open minded about topics such as this. I mean, honestly, it's just a part of the body people...

Okay, thanks. :]
And don't feel bad about it, it's not as if you can help what your sexual preferences are.
`Ointment
Winatrix
`Ointment

Okay, thanks. :]
And don't feel bad about it, it's not as if you can help what your sexual preferences are.

No problem :]
That's very true, thanks for being reasonable about it. biggrin
Toes are yummy 4laugh
Would do it without any complaints, though not exactly into it that much.
lesbian dead squid fetish ! heart blaugh gonk

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas