Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering how many of you elitists still think flame clothes are noob clothes surprised mgrolleyez:

Discussion: how is it that a handfull of the majority can pick and choose whatever a certain group has to wear?
They're considered newbie clothes because most newbies buy them because they're one of the cheaper items on Gaia. But then again, some people can pull it off well with other accessories. *koffzahirkoff*
I wear flame clothing, its the s**t.
n00bs choose to wear the flame clothes themselves, their not forced to. Alot of n00bs wear them so they've just become associated.
Cheap clothes=inexperience. Unless people know you. Just because this is the internet doesn't mean people won't judge you by the way you "dress."
cause the majority *always* wins. and that majority you usually want to please, so you follow their rules. i like the flame clothes. but im not an elitist gaian.
I may not *look* like a n00b, but that doesn't mean I'm not one. neutral
Gojyou Shiouji
Cheap clothes=inexperience. Unless people know you. Just because this is the internet doesn't mean people won't judge you by the way you "dress."
oh cool, I still have my peasent set, I bet if I put them on now I will have HAD to register this month, and not in december of '03
I dunno why, I can't help but think newbie when
I see flame clothes.
Hehe, my boyfriend's so cute, he used to have an account here
but he lost the email/password.
"And I had these kick a** pants with flames on them crying "
xd <3 My silly leetle newbie.

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

I see them as noob clothes, as they are rather tacky (in most cases) and unoriginal.

But, I dont give two shits about what people wear. If thats your character, so be it. I don't care.
2112 - Overture
Gojyou Shiouji
oh cool, I still have my peasent set, I bet if I put them on now I will have HAD to register this month, and not in december of '03
'xactly.
If flame clothes are n00b clothes then I'm sorry to say that I am stuck with them for now.
Gojyou Shiouji
2112 - Overture
Gojyou Shiouji
'xactly.
Wow, not only does that make you ********, it also makes you an elitist a*****e, I put the whole "elitists" thing there as a joke, but now im glad I did.

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
Spackward
If flame clothes are n00b clothes then I'm sorry to say that I am stuck with them for now.

You don't look nooby to me.
*Looks at himself* I bought this cause it was the first article of clothing that interested me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff