Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2

[Fate]
Goddess_666_Selene
Goddess_666_Selene
[Fate]
Goddess_666_Selene
[Fate]

It's physically impossible to survive without oxygen for 27 minutes...unless your wording is inaccurate and you actually mean something else.

No i don't mean something else... i have proof theres a little boy standing right next to me watching me type this... and theres nothing wrong with him... i swear, that i never lie and if you don't belive me then i can't help you... if you dodn't you don't and if you do you do!

I've had this conversation with so many people it doesn't even bother me anymore.

You're either making it up, you're insane, or you're making unfounded assumptions about the event in question. I'm guessing it's a combination of the three.

Oh yea i'm so insane rolleyes ... and i'm not making it up, and i don't assume...
so there for you have no right to tell me i'm any of them, with out proof that i'm lieing.. insane or assuming anything....

I have plenty of proof that you're lying; namely, the fact that the body suffocates if no air is available for such a duration.

Thats what science says anyway, but if you look at my brothers hospital records then it will say other wise, but belive what you want...
Goddess_666_Selene
[Fate]
Goddess_666_Selene
Goddess_666_Selene
[Fate]

You're either making it up, you're insane, or you're making unfounded assumptions about the event in question. I'm guessing it's a combination of the three.

Oh yea i'm so insane rolleyes ... and i'm not making it up, and i don't assume...
so there for you have no right to tell me i'm any of them, with out proof that i'm lieing.. insane or assuming anything....

I have plenty of proof that you're lying; namely, the fact that the body suffocates if no air is available for such a duration.

Thats what science says anyway, but if you look at my brothers hospital records then it will say other wise, but belive what you want...

that and the fact that the body can keep it's self alive for longer periods of time without oxygen if the person doesn't panic say the person was knocked out there are records of thirty minutes plus of people surviving without oxygen also a car sometimes witholds pockets of air so the fact is that while it may not be probable it is entirely possible.
MuffinNinja
Goddess_666_Selene
[Fate]
Goddess_666_Selene
Goddess_666_Selene
[Fate]

that and the fact that the body can keep it's self alive for longer periods of time without oxygen if the person doesn't panic say the person was knocked out there are records of thirty minutes plus of people surviving without oxygen also a car sometimes witholds pockets of air so the fact is that while it may not be probable it is entirely possible.

Thank you... see, science can prove it and so can the internet so... see i'm not insane and i'm not liying... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff