Welcome to Gaia! ::

CONFESS!LET IT ALL OUT!RIGHT HERE AND NOW!Tell about u'r crime!

When i was a little girl bout 6 or 7 i was with my mom shopping for goods in the supermarket(wont metion the name incase they're still searching 4 the culprit)
.we had just finished checking out and mom was strolling the cart out.i-dumbly-instead of following her,started spinning and twirling,trying to head out the door while dizzy and my head spinning,i missed the door by a mile and went spinning straight into the nearest wine ile and crashed right into a rack of the finest wines.glass was every where,not to mention the tremendous stench of wine,getting up i-still dizzy-i knocked over the bottles on the surrounding shelves-musta wiped out half their inventory.
i just got up and ran out that door,jumped in the back of the car and layed low lest mom see or smell how drenched was and reaked of wine.i didnt dare return to that supermarket in along time,and to this day mom is still unaware of my dreadful crime.however im glad i didnt tell her i mean,it woulda probably cost her a fortune^_^

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I had sex in public before... *shrugs*
None, I'm a good boy. smile
xDDDDDDD
That's hilarious.

When I was little, I stole one of those cheap cats eye bracelets from Walmart.
It didn't have any tags on it, so I figured that someone just dropped it or something.

Hmm... that's about the extent of anything I've done.
Destruction of property. I smashed a guy's car up.

In my defense, the jerk owed me over $400 and refused to pay, so I took the money out of his car's windshield, tires, and whatnot.
I used to get away with stealing alot...but got caught and arrested at one point. Now I cant do it, I just dont feel I have the knack anymore.
I used a fire door to leave a building once. oooOOOOoooo

But really, I'm one of those annoying by-the-rules people who can't break the rules for the life of me. Unless, of course, no one cares anyways. 3nodding
public indecency
illegal substances (as a minor)
shoplifting
arson
and what else...
assualt and battery.

(okay i'm joking about that last one)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+-----------------------------+

cool Indecent exposure
+-------------------+
I haven't broken the laws here in Denmark

every time i go to spencer's, a store at the mall, i shoplift a magnet for my locker and two buttons.

it's just a habit of mine anymore. xD

and one time i was riding my bike, not watching where i was going, and i ran into some dude's van.

put a GOOD dent in it, and he still doesn't know who did it. xD

| and white girls named Debbie too |
Umm... Hmm...

Underage drinking
Drug taking

And also, I once got someone's hand stuck in a wall when I was little. Not a crime, I know, but s**t was it funny.
They had to saw a section of the wall out to get his hand free and all because I'd dared him to do it... Lol.
And I got away with it. xd
I nicked a few badges from a clothes shop once. But, racked with guilt, I quickly gave them away to other people.
I steal alot, havent been caught yet but i nearly was at one piont, people suspected me but had no hard evidence...hahaha they were twats anyway!!
I ate a grape at the supermarket once as a child that wasn't paid for surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces