Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont really like full on 'bad boys' myself, but I dont go for the kind that cant stand up for himself and stays in the corner all day.
I've been bittered on women lately. They all seem to be just as stupid and easily wooed as the last. I know not all women are like that but I've yet to see one on a day to day basis. It's not that I'm a quivering mass of hormones whenever I talk to women, I'm usually confident and relaxed when I do and I've been told by women several times that they think I'm cute, which is what women say they want right? It seems that some random a*****e says she's "fine as hell" and that they should ******** sometime they're all over them. This fact has generally repulsed me from women and I've lost almost all interest I had in a relationship. Of course this is highschool.
I think that submissive women are cute, but not to the point of masochism. I'm not a "bad boy" - I'm a harmless little geek, so, you know. D: I like girls just to be themselves - if they're happy with who they are, no matter who they are, they're bound to be great just like that.

*Cough* And I don't like bad boys, either. Friend-wise, or otherwise, generally.
greensugar
charlenebug53
bad boys are attractive because of just that-they are bad boys, and there is always something going on. however, eventually most ppl get over bad boys, because they are so full of themselves.....nice boys are hot.
i completely agree. I have this really smart, nice guy in my lab group for science and i really like him because of that. I think bad boys are somewhat not attractive because if you look at their life, you can see that they're not going anywhere. Succeeding in life is much more attractive. But bad boys can be irresistable because of their sex appeal. sweatdrop
i know!!! but nice boys are soo sweet, and the fact that they look u in the eye is hot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff