Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would say Isreal has one of the worst tortures for men. They get a super hot chick to come into the room and give you a lap dance. Sound good? Oh, I bet fellas, but that is only the first step. Once you get an erection they take out a little wooden case. They open it and show it to you and behold, you are suddenly restrained as you see a small hollow glass tube. They take the glass tube, and stick it deep into your d**k down the shaft... then, without warning, they snap your d**k in half with a glass tube inside it. Shards going everywhere. Hurts physically, and yeah guys, it would hurt emotionally.

Isreal, they're so creative. rofl
Kurai-Netsu
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu
Ah, but if you kill them you are making martyrs. If you just break them, you tear the heart out of the resistance.

Martyrs my hairy arse! If people are becoming martyrs, you're not killing enough people and you're not killing them in inventive enough ways. I firmly believe that there is no problem that cannot be solved by simply killing enough people.

Actually, the more horribly you murder a charismatic leader, the more powerful their message becomes.
If you're trying to solve all the problems with killing, then you'll either run out of victims or make more people inclined to join the resistance. If they are going to be killed anyway, might as well try to fight.

THAT'S WHERE YOU'D BE WRONG! I point you toward Vlad III "The Impaler".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu
Ah, but if you kill them you are making martyrs. If you just break them, you tear the heart out of the resistance.

Martyrs my hairy arse! If people are becoming martyrs, you're not killing enough people and you're not killing them in inventive enough ways. I firmly believe that there is no problem that cannot be solved by simply killing enough people.

Actually, the more horribly you murder a charismatic leader, the more powerful their message becomes.
If you're trying to solve all the problems with killing, then you'll either run out of victims or make more people inclined to join the resistance. If they are going to be killed anyway, might as well try to fight.

And he was eventually deposed, run out of the country, and his bones lie in some unknown grave.

I already know about Vlad.
Kotokaku
I would say Isreal has one of the worst tortures for men. They get a super hot chick to come into the room and give you a lap dance. Sound good? Oh, I bet fellas, but that is only the first step. Once you get an erection they take out a little wooden case. They open it and show it to you and behold, you are suddenly restrained as you see a small hollow glass tube. They take the glass tube, and stick it deep into your d**k down the shaft... then, without warning, they snap your d**k in half with a glass tube inside it. Shards going everywhere. Hurts physically, and yeah guys, it would hurt emotionally.

Isreal, they're so creative. rofl

That reminds one of this one from France. They get a length of string, coat it with powdered glass, and lower it into your urethra. Then they yank it out.
Kurai-Netsu
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu

And he was eventually deposed, run out of the country, and his bones lie in some unknown grave.

Wrong again. Nobody has proof of how he died. However, almost all authorities and most evidence indicate that he was killed by one of the countries he was at war with. He's regarded as a hero in his homeland.

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu
Priest of Odd
Kurai-Netsu

Wrong again. Nobody has proof of how he died. However, almost all authorities and most evidence indicate that he was killed by one of the countries he was at war with. He's regarded as a hero in his homeland.

I already know all that, and everybody dies eventually! Even if he wasn't executed, he would have died a few centuries ago. And since no one knows where he's buried, it's an unknown grave.

Just because someone gets deposed and run out of their country doesn't mean that their own people rebelled against them.

Had he been killing his countrymen instead of the Turks, other than corrupt aristocracy (burned some alive in a banquet hall, nailed the hats to the heads of others), then he wouldn't be a hero.
I believe I have won. Good night.
I read about one from India? (somewhere around there, not too sure), where a guy was in imprison, had bike spokes dipped in acid and then put into his eyes.

This guy is now blind

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Priest of Odd
I believe I have won. Good night.

No you haven't, dumbass. I have been successfully refuting your points, since when this started you said nothing of killing outsiders. Just that horrible killings say "do as I say." You have not won.
Ha...This thread makes me giggle.

Hmm, best way to tourture a person? I'd go for a combination of psychological and physical. Make everyone who they've ever loved or cared for hate them, covertly of course. Then, just as their about to breakdown, approach them. Talk to them, make them feel close to you. Then, start beating them, or any form of physical violence tworeds them. Tell them that its their fault everyone else hates them and that you're kind for even bothering to look at them. Force them to to humiliating things in public, such as maknig them wear a diaper in public and lead them by a leash, crawling. Make sure they can't talk to anyone but you or see anyone but you. Make it so that they can't leave your side.

This way, you get to torture them, AND you have a slave!

(I in no way approve of this sort of thing, I'm trying to think of ideas for a horror story at the moment)
there used to be this torture exhibit at West Edmonton Mall - these are th two I remember liking the most:

1) Tie someone down, laid out on their back. Put funnel in mouth. Pour water in it slowly so they have to swallow or choke. When their stomach is so full of water it hurts, kneel on it so they vomit it out. Repeat as necessary. *Special note, display was accompanied by realistic gargle and choking sound effects.

2) strap person to special chair that contains locking rig to hold head imobile. The back of the chair has a short spike, attached horizontally, facing forward, just below where the skull is against the back of the chair - spike is about as big around as a quarter, but only about a centimeter long. The spike is attached to a screw though the back of the chair. Every hour (or day if you want to drag it out longer), you tighten the screw one turn so the spike projects a little further out from the back of the chair.

and my peronal favorite, not from the torture chamber:

Force someone to watch all day news coverage of Paris the Spoiled and Useless Heiress and Lindsay the Lamer Lohan and Britney F-ed up Spears.
[The] Iron Maiden.
That would have to be my favorite.
Torture is all about leaving your victims alive silly kids...

best tortures include:

Soap in a sock (beat 'em with it)

Take the bottom out of a wicker chair and smash their genitals with a soft but heavy object (balled up anchor rope?)

Starving (to the point of sickness but not death)

Sensory deprivation (a la "solitary confinement" wink

*Take away their sense of whats real (I'll explain that one more later)

Over stimulation (loud noise, bright flashing lights, motion and such)

Rapid changes in habitat (ie, changing room temperatures/settings within seconds, or at least minutes) over time

Any combination of said tortures

*(the explanation) To take away someones sense of reality, put them in a confinement with a constant source of light and no ambient sound, do not allow them to sleep, at random intervals (2 hours, 45 min, 6 hours, 25 min) come into their cell and tell them its meal time DON'T specify which meal, always feed them the same thing... after a couple days of this they wont know what time it is, what day it is, or what is going on..... if you wanted information, after a few days it should be fairly easy to trick them into talking..... twisted
Get a rat in a box that has no bottom, set in on subject, lit said box on fire, to escape the fire the rat will burrow through their stomach, very painful.
Shakin' the a** for red wine pimpin' hat!!!!

Thank you donators!! heart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas