Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll it and they will come....

Damn Skippy! 1 100.0% [ 211 ]
Total Votes:[ 211 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uhh = fat

and in real life, ive never been made fun of.... *shrugs*

<3

[-Criptika-]
I faced the exact same ridicule from 4th to 8th grade.

It hurts a whole. ********. lot.

Now, because of my depleated self-esteem over my young years, I have a fear of socializing and a parnoia of what people are thinking when they see me.

However, over the past year, I've gotten a lot better. I'm beginning to look at my beautiful qualities and ignore the idiocy that spews out of people's mouths.

It is very hard to develop a good view of yourself. I'm still working on it. I am also trying to change my habbits, but that is very difficult for me because I'm so set in my ways.

I know people have made the comment already, but I'll just say it again. Pant's size 9-10 is so. not. fat.

I'm a size 18. =/

But it makes a differance how tall you are. I'm five foot six and luckily, I carry my 195 lbs well.

Listen. The only way you're ever going to be happy with yourself, is if you realize that life is not all about your looks. You do not have to be a perfect size 0 or some s**t to be happy. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are beautiful. Someone out there thinks you are. You are a good person, smart, funny, whatever. Think about how lucky you are, and all the wonderfull things about yourself.

You will benefit in the end if you just. love. who. you. are.

No matter what people think about you.

O.o I think I weigh more than you.
But I'm at a size 16..

But for some reason I carry my weight extremely well ... Thank ******** god..
The Sexecutioner
[-Criptika-]

Now, because of my depleated self-esteem over my young years, I have a fear of socializing and a parnoia of what people are thinking when they see me.

However, over the past year, I've gotten a lot better. I'm beginning to look at my beautiful qualities and ignore the idiocy that spews out of people's mouths.

It is very hard to develop a good view of yourself. I'm still working on it. I am also trying to change my habbits, but that is very difficult for me because I'm so set in my ways.

I know people have made the comment already, but I'll just say it again. Pant's size 9-10 is so. not. fat.

I'm a size 18. =/

But it makes a differance how tall you are. I'm five foot six and luckily, I carry my 195 lbs well.

Listen. The only way you're ever going to be happy with yourself, is if you realize that life is not all about your looks. You do not have to be a perfect size 0 or some s**t to be happy. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are beautiful. Someone out there thinks you are. You are a good person, smart, funny, whatever. Think about how lucky you are, and all the wonderfull things about yourself.

But I'm at a size 16..

i weigh more than both of yer gonk *goes hide in a corner and cries* crying
Darling_Echoes
The Sexecutioner
[-Criptika-]

I'm a size 18. =/

But I'm at a size 16..

i bet im fatter >XD
If your fat, and you starve yourself, you don't help, you make it worse, because your matabolism will slow down
Im fat myself (not huge,but big enough to have tits),and nobody makes fat jokes about me...they know i'd probably kick their a**,if they meant what they said.If they're joking,than,no.

EDIT:41 36 41?That's not really fat.It just means tou have big boobs and a big bum,and your waist isn't really all that big...
Teenage[Dirtbag]
Darling_Echoes
The Sexecutioner
[-Criptika-]

I'm a size 18. =/

But I'm at a size 16..

i bet im fatter >XD

no your not, trust me
I remember those days when they used to tease a girl in elementary school for being fat. Children just don't have a conscience. I wonder how they get that way. You could say parents, but I think it's naturally there from peers, and wanting to prove themselves to be better than others by finding a quality in someone else they don't like and exposing it. And for kids I guess it always has to be a physical attribute. I don't understand though how there was a fat girl who was completely ignored when I was in high school, and how there was another one among the most popular in school. Why?! It seems so silly.

I'm not fat, I'm pretty petite, and I was ignored throughout high school too. I think it was because I used to look just like Mia in the Princess Diaries when I was in junior high- just like her. Scary. Even though I changed, and decided that I was quite pretty, it seemed that everyone still thought of me as that nerd from junior high. Now that I'm just finishing college, I've seen those same popular kids making nothing of their lives, while I'm going to have a graphic design position within the next month, and I get looks from men and receive their phone numbers. So I know I'm attractive. I know that I'm going to make something out of myself. And now I wonder looking back, was it really worth feeling so bitter about being nothing to kids who ended up doing nothing with themselves? It's all a memory, and while I won't forget it, I must say I feel resolve.

I know my situation is different from yours. I went through an awkward stage that ended when I hit 16. You have an unchanging condition that reminds you everyday how you've been treated. I'm glad you're trying to help others with similar problems. It shows that you're a good person. And just to let you know, I met a woman in her fifties who went through that same things as you. Starved herself, vomited, and the big problem was that because she was so awful to herself, her body retaliated and made her even more obese to compensate for her malnourishment. She mentioned getting her stomach stapled (that sounds risky). I suggest eating the way you are right now (1600 calories a day) and don't feel bad about it. While there are people starving in the world, your food isn't going to reach them, so don't waste it. Just be thankful that you can have it. You may want to talk to a doctor about other options for your weight. There must be some healthy way you can lose the extra weight. I wish you luck. Be healthy, be happy.
Once, in about grade four, a little boy came up to me and said;

"You're supposed to GO to Jenny Craig, not EAT her!"

(Jenny Craig is the name of a weight loss program).

I laughed 'cause I thought it was the most creative fat insult anyone had ever given me. rofl I'm a heavyset girl, but I'm also 6'1" and I could never be a size 12 or 10, even if I lost half my current weight. Just the way things are.
It's always the skinniest girls making the jokes o_oI like my girls to have a bit of meat on them! That way they're more cuddley and it doesn't feel like your hugging a twig o_o
Eat breakfast a lot of breakfast, and nothing else for the whole day exept for fruits and veggies. Then you can exersize. If you don't want muscle, then try a different exersize

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
It doesn't matter if it's hurtful or not.

Anything that causes physical or mental pain is funny on the internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff