Welcome to Gaia! ::

I belive evolution is way people became the way they are now.Why else would we have a tail bone there is absolutely no reason for it eccept to support a tail.There is also proof in people, we have gotten taller and are bones have got skinnier over the past 200 years. please state your veiws and give proof
I think rob zombie could take jesus.
Coke whore
I think rob zombie could take jesus.
probably
Dude... Evolution has already been proven by science. What more proof do you want?
Tuong the Scremunk
Dude... Evolution has already been proven by science. What more proof do you want?
Yes but in schools around the nation they refuse to teach evoltion
I believe in evolution... because there's scientific fact behind it. wink We're not even allowed to discuss it at my school because of certain Catholic people's 'beliefs'. stressed
I am a personal believer in evolution. Only because a god doesn't make sense to me, and evolution seems more reasonable.

Though I guess if i think about it enough I really don't believe in a god because i dont' think a male could start life. Which is why i believe that god is a female. But then i become hypocritical.

So, i've got mixed feelings on the whole thing. I was also raised with creationism, and my family believes that "god" started the process and evolution then took over.

So it's a bit of a major headache since i think about it too much. lol.

But i'm an evolution person. that i know for sure.
KHL85
Tuong the Scremunk
My school teaches it in science... O_o
Tuong the Scremunk
KHL85
Tuong the Scremunk
not mine montana is way to religious it pisses me off
I'm agnostic.
KHL85
Tuong the Scremunk
KHL85
Tuong the Scremunk
not mine montana is way to religious it pisses me off
Well... I'm in California... Big difference I guess. sweatdrop
My school teaches evolution, and will even teach some of creationism. But not as much as evolution because of the separation of church and state.
. . . jesus died
Jesus was an attention seeking whore rolleyes .
It's more believible then human beings magically appearing.
'Nuf said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces