Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I LOVE when kids do stuff like this! It's so hard to explain. I mean, I'm certainly not one of those losers whose like "Ugh, people are so lame and stupid, they should just kill themselves and make the world a better place" I'm not like so much happy that they're hurting themselves as much as just really entertained by the absurdity of how they're doing it if that makes any sense.

I heard about one kid my friend knows, who literally ate the meat right off his thumb while cold handing. That's definitely the most wild cold handing story I've ever heard of.

It's definitely a real thing, I didn't get to see that one kid eat his own thumb but I've seen a friend just numb his hand up and do much less cool stuff like just slam his hand in a door, put a bunch of push pins in his hand and put a cigarette on it but that's pretty tame compared to some of the more insane stuff you hear.

I tried to convince him to let me nail his hands to the wall and take a picture, but he was too much of a wuss.

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Queen of Disease
Every generation has less IQ points.
Seriously, the world is like, de-evolving.

I think we were on an upward swing for awhile, like I'd say society sort of reached it's peak in the mid 60's early 70s but yeah it was kind of all downhill from there.
i thought they'd fap with the frozen hand

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kamen Rider Amazon
i thought they'd fap with the frozen hand

You can't really move your fingers or anything, Your hand is just totally dead-like. I guess you could sort of slap yourself in the crotch, but that's about it.
it probably isnt novocaine so much as it is benzocaine or some stupid thing that you can get OTC these days
but thats dumb, injecting yourself is stupid as ******** and most kids wouldnt know how to do it lest they end up with nerve damage hehe

the real game is you bash your hand until it hurts and then drink w/e
duh
then repeat and reap the rewards

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sounds like a fun time for all.

Devoted Smoker

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
thats ******** retarded

Nuglord's Partner

Super Poster

man i got this sweet idea we inject our hands wit novacaine and smash it under a train you wont feel it omg it will be
SO
~*~*~*~*~RAD~*~*~*~*~

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pluma
it probably isnt novocaine so much as it is benzocaine or some stupid thing that you can get OTC these days
but thats dumb, injecting yourself is stupid as ******** and most kids wouldnt know how to do it lest they end up with nerve damage hehe

duh

Yeah, to be honest I didn't really look at the bottle he was pulling the stuff from, but it was definitely like "official looking" if that makes sense, like it looked like those same lil vials they keep my grandmother's medicine in for her diabetes shots. It definitely did numb my hand.

Although, considering what these kids do after they shoot themselves up, I think "nerve damage" is totally the least of their worries.
Gwendolyn Macrae
Pluma

duh

Yeah, to be honest I didn't really look at the bottle he was pulling the stuff from, but it was definitely like "official looking" if that makes sense, like it looked like those same lil vials they keep my grandmother's medicine in for her diabetes shots. It definitely did numb my hand.

Although, considering what these kids do after they shoot themselves up, I think "nerve damage" is totally the least of their worries.

why not just get some orajel and slather it all over your mouth and call it cocaine

gud tiems
When I was a kid cold hands just meant seeing who could hold their hands the longest in the freezer gonk

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
cnt pnt
When I was a kid cold hands just meant seeing who could hold their hands the longest in the freezer gonk

Ja, it is pretty weird that it's called "Cold Handing" I always thought like "Numb Handing" or like "Dead Handing" would make a lot more sense.

Profitable Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
I have definitely not heard of this here on the island. It seems like such a reckless thing to do.

Why not just go surfing, have some coconut milk or maybe take up fishing?

Is this really what children do in America?

Aged Noob

..Wow. I can't really understand how people can do things like that. What were you thinking exactly? Even if I were numb, I couldn't stab at my hand D:
......Whaat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces