Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know how u feel...I was kicked out of my house for about a week and 6 days...it realy dose suck not beging able to say u have some place warm to go at night...how the situation resolves itself...best of wishes
Leviticus can shove it
Hay GD I just want to say, before anything else, that when GDers meet up, WE GOSSIP SO MUCH ABOUT YOU ALL, LOL.

Anyways, topic, right.

Sucks not having a place to go, doesn't it? If you haven't ever been in the situation, isn't it a frightening idea?
Most people, from what I've gathered about HUMANS and whatnot, like feeling secure, and living out of a car or on the streets really isn't that secure at all. I assume that I'm not a freak in thinking a nice warm house to go to at the end of the day is a -good- thing.

Things like showering, being able to scratch your a** in private, sleeping comfortably, entertainment like the internet or the phone suddenly aren't available.
I myself am leeching wireless internet from a Big O tires from across the street. (Oh and I only have 2 hours of battery left on my laptop so if I stop answering posts, it's not because I'm rude, it's because God hates me.)

[lol begin personal expample]
I left home with Mingan Nightwalker, my intarwebz boyfriand turned irl boyfriend. And uh. Well, he left his home, came to mine, and we kind of set off together. We're currently living out of his car.
No shower, no heater, all we have is a few days worth of clothes, basic toiletries, some bottles of water and a box of ritz crackers.
Let me tell you, this is not a way to live and my heart goes out to actual homeless people. He's maintaning his job and we're stopping by his friends every once in a while to use the bathroom and whatnot, so it's been slightly comfortable as far as being homeless goes, but it's no night at the Hilton.
(And I really use the word homeless quite loosely. His parents' doors are open.)

Anyways, GD, talk to me.
You know how it is?

Ever been out of a home and not sure where to go?
Can you go two days without a shower?
How about a week? (Oh god I hope I never get that smelly. gonk )
What comforts do you take for granted? (A REAL BED.)
Have you met any GDers? (Lol, I met Mingans ex fiancee, who was quite popular here before she quit, can you guess who she is?)
If you have, do you GOSSIP about the INTRAWEBZ like a dork? It's fun, you should try it.
What is your current living situation?

Go.

So you dont actually have to be homeless right now, or live outside our friends car, and take pit stops in he's friends house,..seeing as he's house is open, and im guessing so is yours. This one makes me quesiton how old you are lol, and
2....That dosent count as Homelessness, because you know at the back of your mind theres a place waiting for you you can go to.

Homelessness is not being able to go back home at all, not having a thought of a place where you can live or spend the night, living under the sky in the scorching cold,...well okay except if its summer, and you probably wont have the luxury of a laptop if you were truly homeless.

Know how you'd know your truly homeless?. one of the things you'd do is sell your laptop ^ ^,
So basically you guys are putting yourself through crap for...no good reason. *sigh* this generation amazes me rolleyes

Oh ya, to actually answer your questions, nope ive ever been homeless, dont plan on ever meeting a GDer, or talking about one, i have no recollection of any gders name once my im off the website, or plan on filling my head with junk like that.
i have no one to gossip about the intarweb with :F
Actually, I have been homeless. It sucked. We had to travel around in the big rig. And all the heirlooms where stolen when we evicted. I took a lot of things for granted. Now, I live a little more of a "spartan" life style.
Lol, this shitty connection is preventing me from responding to people. Uhm.

X_Eternal_rest
I didn't ask for your opinions about my current situation, so stfu. I'd put in Life Issues if I gave a ******** what you all thought about the way I live. Personal EXAMPLES, not HAY WHAT DO I DO.
Mk??

Picometer
When I was working as a camp counselor I didn't get to shower often. I usually managed a shower every three days if I did it at like 1 in the morning. We got one hour off every day, and it was at 1 in the morning. Heh.

Flavored
Hobos a fun. I gave a hobo three donuts once. He had a cool sign.

Asexual
Boo. I hope you don't have to be homeless.
If there was a pool, or a lake or pond or water fountain, I'd so jump in it right now. n___n

R0nald McF0ndled
Duh. And we fart too. surprised
But they smell like roses and cinnamon instead of dead animals.

Coat
Oh, it is quite an adventure, and to be honest, I'm having the time of my life.
I was almost homeless. But Kroniza moved to the same city as me ( we knew each other IRL before I moved her, so we were god friends and all) and we moved in with his parents and him.

I wouldn't have been able to do it because I have hedgehog and it was November in Canada.

Was it Doctor Moonwalker? I haven't seen her around in awhile.
u talkin shti aobut me
I'm just 13, so I always lived where my my parents live, renting place after place (we moved a lot)
But now they finaly bought a house, and my mom always says that if I ever don't have a place when I be older I could always return. xd
grimble grumble

Aww.
I'll come gossip with you.
n___n

Delpheus
A big rig? Like one of those HUGE trucks that have a pull horn honk thing? o___o That must have been quite a journey.
I wasn't evicted, but I'm scared my mom is going to sell all of my stuff. @_x
I made my current boyfriend
join gaia and become a gder
So he would understand what I ment.

So,
now we gossip all the time.
Leviticus can shove it
grimble grumble

Aww.
I'll come gossip with you.
n___n

Delpheus
A big rig? Like one of those HUGE trucks that have a pull horn honk thing? o___o That must have been quite a journey.
I wasn't evicted, but I'm scared my mom is going to sell all of my stuff. @_x
yeah a big rig. I hated it. Nothing like getting no covers or sleep. I was always cold and hungry.
Nintendo f*****t
I was almost homeless. But Kroniza moved to the same city as me ( we knew each other IRL before I moved her, so we were god friends and all) and we moved in with his parents and him.

I wouldn't have been able to do it because I have hedgehog and it was November in Canada.

Yuh, I spent the night on Moonwalkers sofa. xd
She quit gaia a while ago, though. She wanted to focus on her career and things like that.

sailing through
You know it. biggrin
Maranara
I made my current boyfriend
join gaia and become a gder
So he would understand what I ment.

So,
now we gossip all the time.
Gossip is so much fun. xd
Leviticus can shove it
Nintendo f*****t

Yuh, I spent the night on Moonwalkers sofa. xd
She quit gaia a while ago, though. She wanted to focus on her career and things like that.

sailing through
You know it. biggrin

Yay, I win =B
When I was 16 My mom kicked me out, She siad she just didn't want me living with her anymore. Now mind you my mom is bi-poler and has a malti personalty. Anywho For a three days I camped outside. Then when my friend noticed I was geting kinda stinky and asked if everything was ok. I told her my mom was being sickto again and kicked me out for the third time. Yes this happend before, Anywho she talked her mom and they let me move into there basement. They were really nice and helpfull. Three month later my mom called and siad she missed and begged me to forgive her and for me to move back in. So I did, I lived with my for a nother year. Ones again my mom did the same old ruteen, but this I was 17 almost 18. So I talked to my friend again and ones again I ended up living in there basement. By the time I turned 18 I had my own place and didn't have to put with my moms never ending changeing personalty.

Oh btw I lived out in the streets for a whole three weeks. So I Know how hard it can be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff