Welcome to Gaia! ::

my best friend really likes this guy in our class but not any ofense 2 her but i think hes out of her leage. once aparently this girl who he really likes went to look for his bag with him and when they came back they were smiling at each other in a realy weird way. the worst part is that even tho she asked him out and he said no my best-f still like drools over him. i dont kno wut to do. gonk help me please?
serios answers plz

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
she has to find out for her self,

because if you say something to her, she might think you want him or you are jealous

Widower

Long-time Vampire

Life Issues.
GD= No serious answers.
Ricki says:

Ha sucks to be your friend. Tell her to get the ******** over him. heart

I luff children of the revolution
Stay out of it and let her get over it on her own. She will work it out of her system soon enough. Its probably annoying to listen to though for you so just nicely change the subject whenever he comes up.
Smack da hoe.
D: <
prettyXinXpunk
my best friend really likes this guy in our class but not any ofense 2 her but i think hes out of her leage. once aparently this girl who he really likes went to look for his bag with him and when they came back they were smiling at each other in a realy weird way. the worst part is that even tho she asked him out and he said no my best-f still like drools over him. i dont kno wut to do. gonk help me please?

same thing with my best friend....
what i do is i ignore her until she gets over him OR i do somin like wud tell her that u sud listen to me not him...
that guy is a total loser....
Show her the beauty of lesbian-love. smile
He's really a f**.

cool
LOL, your "best friend," eh?
ninja well the thing is is that theres 2 guys in our class and 1 of dem is gaylord also hes funny and smart and cute and cool and....u get the picture
Stele
LOL, your "best friend," eh?
wtf is that meaning?!
prettyXinXpunk

ok
1. Grammar
2. Bang him before her. make him off limits. sacrifice yourself for your friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out