Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a man of power. As the Don of a respected family, I have an image to maintain. My extended family and team of, ah, recruits, are very important to me, and I do my best to make sure they are well taken care of.

But I will not let my name be dragged through the mud.
Embarassments to what I represent will be taken care of.

How well do you handle shame?
Do you have an image to uphold?
Will you bring honor to your family?
What measures do you take to ensure you are always seen in a good(or bad if that is what you are about) light?
I handle shame wit about as much dignity as I can. Dem incompetant ninnies you have me wit should be ejected from Team Rocket.

I brought ya dem Pokemon ya asked foa.
I really couldn't care less what people thought about me. My status is already good enough that no matter what I do, I wont have any shame xd
`Meowth`
I handle shame wit about as much dignity as I can. Dem incompetant ninnies you have me wit should be ejected from Team Rocket.

Pokemon are money, and money will get you very far in this family.
You have done well.
[Giovanni]
`Meowth`

Pokemon are money, and money will get you very far in this family.
You have done well.

Ya gotta get me away from dem.
..La Dolce Vita..
I really couldn't care less what people thought about me. My status is already good enough that no matter what I do, I wont have any shame xd
The same was thought of people like Britney Spears. Lo and behold, her v****a is flashing all over the internet. Looks like the curtains most certainly match the drapes. Didn't she recently shave her head? wink
No. I am a failure.
Oiwa
No. I am a failure.

Maybe I could shape dis one up foa ya boss.
When I was a wee lad, I always aspired to be you. ;-;
Oiwa
No. I am a failure.
Failure is not something I tolerate.

How do you live with yourself every day?
[Giovanni]
..La Dolce Vita..
The same was thought of people like Britney Spears. Lo and behold, her v****a is flashing all over the internet. Looks like the curtains most certainly match the drapes. Didn't she recently shave her head? wink

Haha I would never stoop so low as to the likes of her!
being ashamed of me aint my problem! ya'll
I could really care less of what most people think of me. I have friends and they know who I am, so all they would do is prolly laugh it off.
Aidenn K
I could really care less of what most people think of me. I have friends and they know who I am, so all they would do is prolly laugh it off.
Say you desperately wanted a job somewhere. Would you care then? Or would you go in as is, not caring about what your future boss might think of you?
[Giovanni]
Oiwa
No. I am a failure.
Failure is not something I tolerate.

How do you live with yourself every day?

I try not to.

/cut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas