Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well...

When the sun explodes we will die. So you lie.

without the sun with have no heat energy or light.

And we will probably get burnt so bad anyway when the sun does die.
The last words we'll ever hear will probably be 'Yay! It's working' Followed by a gigantic nuclear !BOOM! sweatdrop

Shy Gaian

3,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
the world is going to end beacuse the world is over populated u know why beacuse everybody can't control their sexual urges that why rape is so high and so many unwanted children are here. i'm not sayin no to sex but god damn control your selves if your going to have a family keep it down to three kids. thiers some people who have 10 kids with one person.
if not use a condom or birth control. beacuse if not we'll probley have to do mass bombing or disease will take us. in china thier was/ and might still be a law were if you have more the three children you have to give one up or kill them. also it's esimated that in the year 2020 the worlds popualtion will double from 6.5 billon to 13 billon- kinda crowded uhh
at one point that law was one kid per family.
bluewolfxx
the world is going to end beacuse the world is over populated u know why beacuse everybody can't control their sexual urges that why rape is so high and so many unwanted children are here. i'm not sayin no to sex but god damn control your selves if your going to have a family keep it down to three kids. thiers some people who have 10 kids with one person.
if not use a condom or birth control. beacuse if not we'll probley have to do mass bombing or disease will take us. in china thier was/ and might still be a law were if you have more the three children you have to give one up or kill them. also it's esimated that in the year 2020 the worlds popualtion will double from 6.5 billon to 13 billon- kinda crowded uhh

We've got plenty of room right now. And when 2020 does come, and if it IS that crowded, there's plenty of solutions aside from extermination.
End of civilization you say?
Read my "Letter to the Cursed" 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas