Welcome to Gaia! ::

leave them alone.. domokun
Yami_KaiKanshi
FlurpleSkittles
There's nothing bad with being emo... to most people... If they're just being themselves, whatever... but the cutting just needs to stop. I know most emos don't cut, but cutting is really bad. Do you realize what could happen?

Tetimus (From rust, DO NOT ATTEMPT... just 'cause I said that... It'll make me feel guilty for the rest of my life)
Blood loss (Which is again, REALLY BAD. Instead of spilling it all over the carpet, you could donate to hospitals or something... Save someone's life today, perhaps?)
Death (eventually... which is THE END. NOTHING. You don't get a second chance at life)

Don't cuss me out, okay? I didn't say anything offensive, or at least I don't think I did.
okay ill say this one more time, emos dont cut, pousers who think they are emo cut

I know, JUST saying for the posers, then sweatdrop
FlurpleSkittles
There's nothing bad with being emo... to most people... If they're just being themselves, whatever... but the cutting just needs to stop. I know most emos don't cut, but cutting is really bad. Do you realize what could happen?

Tetimus (From rust, DO NOT ATTEMPT... just 'cause I said that... It'll make me feel guilty for the rest of my life)
Blood loss (Which is again, REALLY BAD. Instead of spilling it all over the carpet, you could donate to hospitals or something... Save someone's life today, perhaps?)
Death (eventually... which is THE END. NOTHING. You don't get a second chance at life)

Don't cuss me out, okay? I didn't say anything offensive, or at least I don't think I did.
okay ill say this one more time, emos dont cut, pousers who think they are emo cut
interesting people to get to know. though i do sometimes get confused on emo and goth.... sad

iJaz
Normal.

Unless someone is like, 37 and emo.

That would just be wierd.

No emo after 25, folks!
rofl
3nodding
Normal.

Unless someone is like, 37 and emo.

That would just be wierd.

No emo after 25, folks!
Well I don't see the problem with them,
It's not like they're Chavs. l:
Amor Roulette
Red Crayons
Guy emos are the closest thing to crossdressers. And girl emos are just wrong. Overall emos are whinny little assholes who can't suck it up and deal with their problems head on so they decide to dress like goths and complain... a lot. biggrin

eat s**t. biggrin
Will do! biggrin
stop labeling, god! stare
Red Crayons
Guy emos are the closest thing to crossdressers. And girl emos are just wrong. Overall emos are whinny little assholes who can't suck it up and deal with their problems head on so they decide to dress like goths and complain... a lot. biggrin

eat s**t. biggrin
Amor Roulette
User Image

I'm the one in the air.

moshing is fun. I was gonna go to a Taking Back Sunday concert but they sold out.. damn I was looking forward to moshing! d:<
User Image

I'm the one in the air.
[ ~ Peach Melba ~ ]
I hate Emo's. With a passion.

But only becuase they are like glorified 'Moshers' Lol @ Stereotyping. Please don't. kkbibi

Teh Peach luffs you. Show peachy you luff her Comment her profile XX

i'm hated with a passion.. onoez.. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas