Welcome to Gaia! ::

paralysedsleep
Thaimior
paralysedsleep
Paranormal
emo guys are hot, and as long as they don't whine and slit their wrists and act depressed, i'm fine with them. same with emo girls. (i'm 50% emo)

..you've had yourself measured? confused

Emos are just normal people who think they're weird.
we dont think we are weird, we accept that there are mean people and preppy people think they are on top of the world, so we let them, and live our own lives, AWAY from them

Not far enough away, I'm afraid.
hey, were trying, but this thread is a major example
Sincerely.x.my.x.Desire
What do you think of emo people?
I think they are hot. sweatdrop

i agree
Emo as a genre, and from the things I have listened to, just totally sucks.
Ferdinni
Emo is a type of music.
And a sterotype of person.
Soul Asphyxiation
chipipiu09
Thaimior
chipipiu09
domokun domokun domokun Emo they need to be paraded around like circus freaks for they are way individual barbarian princesswould like the Emo ans to convert to barbarians like moi domokun domokun :******** you

ohh are we getting a little upset or should I say Emo tional? domokun domokun domokun
rolleyes That was kinda lame. You have to put more feeling into.

Really because I subtly upset people but I'll try harder you kind samaritan domokun domokun

Omnipresent Browser

chipipiu09
Soul Asphyxiation
chipipiu09
Thaimior
chipipiu09
domokun domokun domokun Emo they need to be paraded around like circus freaks for they are way individual barbarian princesswould like the Emo ans to convert to barbarians like moi domokun domokun :******** you

ohh are we getting a little upset or should I say Emo tional? domokun domokun domokun

Really because I subtly upset people but I'll try harder you kind samaritan domokun domokun
Okie dokie artichokie. wink
I personally am jealous of them I could never pull that off

The tight pants they wear bring the emo man's testicles closer to his body resulting in a higher tempterature where his sperm is kept raising his chances of having retarted children and becoming infertile.
chipipiu09
Soul Asphyxiation
chipipiu09
Thaimior
chipipiu09

I can not understand your posts. Dude, you suck at english.

------
The Boutique
LOLZ ARTZ?
------
Hypnotic Toxic

The tight pants they wear bring the emo man's testicles closer to his body raising in a higher tempterature where his sperm is kept raisin his chances of having retarted children and becoming infertile.
thats poser, not emo, theres a big difference
Thaimior
paralysedsleep
Thaimior
paralysedsleep
Paranormal
emo guys are hot, and as long as they don't whine and slit their wrists and act depressed, i'm fine with them. same with emo girls. (i'm 50% emo)

we dont think we are weird, we accept that there are mean people and preppy people think they are on top of the world, so we let them, and live our own lives, AWAY from them

Of What? You staying away from me?
Not exactly.
paralysedsleep
Thaimior
paralysedsleep
Thaimior
paralysedsleep
Paranormal

Of What? You staying away from me?
Not exactly.
no you arent that bad its just people like chipipiu09, they dont understand that they isnt the only ones on this planet with feelings
vanillaCoveredGrape
Ferdinni
Emo is a type of music.
And a sterotype of person.

Emo isn't a stereotype.
It has stereotypes, but it's not one on it's own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff