Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO U DREAM?

YESLOL. 0.79781420765027 79.8% [ 146 ]
NOT EN'YMORELOL. 0.20218579234973 20.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Maiishi
Man, I thought you were talking about Alice Nine for a second, 'cause their new single thing is called Alice in Wonderland. sweatdrop

Anyway, I haven't ever had a dream I didn't want to wake up from, as far as I remember.

well that's something for a change...may you share one with us?
i had this one dream were i was writin on the sealing cause i was sitting on a pole and i fell and i was fallen through darkness i didnt want to wake up....oh and i used to have night terros were i would wake up screaming for like hours and i would be feeling around but whenever anybody touched me i screamed louder i never remember it....i would go to bed then wake up in my moms room or on the floor somewhere
i drempt(sp) once that i was torque from the suffering and i was pwning all those monster dudes, then i went berserk(you know where you become one of them and get supre strength) and then unfortunately i woke up.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I had this realy awesome dream where Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) came into my school and asked me to kill some rogue Oompa Loompas. I was just going around clubbing them to death until I found that dumping water on them turned them into flies.

Then I woke up before I could get my awesome prize. D:
A dream I would not want to wake up from,..would be one where I was playing outside with my dad,..it was sad.
I had a really good dream last night. All I remember is that my significant other was in it.

I can't remember anything else. Damn my poor memory!
Me, Nick Oliveri, my best friend and her boyfriend pimping up DisneyWorld. ; ]

If anyone's been recently, remember the wedding couple mouse hats? I was wearing the bowler hat and Nick the veil. I had a small series of them while on holiday in Disney.

I usually have dreams about him because I fall asleep with my face to the wall wear my QOTSA poster is, and usually listening to music. : B
ahh... those first few moments before you realize that it was all a dream...

one time i dreamed that i went to the the mall and bought this really awesome shirt... then when i woke up i went to my dresser and started looking for it xp
nina120r
A dream I would not want to wake up from,..would be one where I was playing outside with my dad,..it was sad.

Ah, love the third picture in your signature, I love Ten Things I Hate About You. x)
I don't seem to have nice dreams...it's weird
I usually have weird or twisted dreams and when I wake from them I feel sad or confused...lmao! neutral
oh man, just the other day i was having a dream about how i was fixing to ******** this awesomely hot doctor guy.. and right before we got it on.. MY GRANDMA CALLED ME... ******** b***h

talk about a wetdream ruiner.. i gave her a rude hello.! serves her right.

myka-sama rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Shelby_The_Great
Last Night.
This guy, told me if I dated him..he'd give me the letter my grandfather wrote to me before he died.
So I said ok.
And I fell in love with him, and the letter had a treasure map.

Haha.
Yesss.
Hot guys and treasure.

wow! lucky you! 3nodding
voidofinsanity
oh man, just the other day i was having a dream about how i was fixing to ******** this awesomely hot doctor guy.. and right before we got it on.. MY GRANDMA CALLED ME... ******** b***h

talk about a wetdream ruiner.. i gave her a rude hello.! serves her right.

never had one of this kind of dream...sigh! eek
I have dreams where I can fly, feel the wind in my face and everything, but whenever I try to show someone I just end up flapping my arms and falling on my face, like PWNEDYOUWILLNEVERBEFAMOUSFORFLYING!

I also had a recent dream that involved my sort-of-crush. That was 'nice'...<3
The best dream I ever had, was the one where I went to a hotel i'd gone to when i was about 4. My uncle had sent me down the waterslide for my first time EVER, and it was a HUGE waterslide. I was so scared that he wouldn't catch me at the end.

But I went down again, and I am now about 10 years older. And all I was thinking about was how he couldn't catch me at the end, now. (my uunncle is dead) AQnd then I got to the end, and he caught me. ANd he just held me there in his arms, and I wasn't scared for a second. I just started crying and told him how much I'd missed him and that I always loved him.

........and that now, because of him, i won't ride in big trucks when we go under power lines sweatdrop

When I woke up and found it was a dream, I burst into tears crying heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces