Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO U DREAM?

YESLOL. 0.79781420765027 79.8% [ 146 ]
NOT EN'YMORELOL. 0.20218579234973 20.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

How many of you can have lucid dreams? I've talked to lots of people and most say that they cannot. I LOVE lucid dreams because it's just like real life.. but I can do whatever I want because I know that it's just a dream ^^
Also I LOVE having the ability to wake myself up from a dream just in case it gets to scary lol.
When I had like, 1 million gaian gold. lol I was sad until I realized I had no life and then I was like, omg I have no life, and then like, I dunno eek
when I dream of my wedding next year and being married to my love (see my siggy) and oh he found matching wedding rings yesterday but back to my dreams I dream of my wedding and being on my honeymoon and just lying in bed and waking up in his arms. It's to dream about it but I just want this year to go by but anyway yeah I like being with him but if I couldn't wake up I don't think I'd be as happy the only thing is I didn't get my dream dress but I got that's like almost just a good it might be able to be altered tough.
OMG i heart alice in wonderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Terrible...nightmare...visions..."
"It's called life Dib, now sit down."

Beloved Gawker

I had a dream (detailed in my journal) where I got to meet the Beatles and save John Lennon's life.

It was the sweetest dream I ever had. gonk heart I didn't wanna wake up and go to school. In my dream, I had a shirt autographed by all four, the friendship of John and Yoko, and a grin drawn from George.

WHY DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP. *emo.* crying
My dreams have no meaning and usually end up with me eating someone.
My life doesn't suck as much as the dreams do.
If it's a dream where I'm happy, like ones where I'm in love and whatnot, I'd feel better to never wake up. Nightmares are cool too, I don't get scared but I find them interesting 3nodding
I have had some good dreams in the past, but everytime they reach the climax, my mom wakes me up for school
i dont have dreams very often but the other night i had this beyond bizarre/amazing dream.

i was swimming in this huge pool filled with hot chocolate, which turned into bubbles and my ex jumped in and we were just laughing and talking like we used to and a big panda comes up to the side of the pool and is all "If you don't fix the roof soon, the spiders will attack!" and then walks away. So my ex and I look at each other and he's like "Panda's right. we better do it." and we start having sex and after about an hour, we just sit there, eating muffins. and right as the big purple chamelion swims toward us with the 7th Harry Potter on it's back, i wake up.

It was pretty cool though. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces