Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Scarface

9,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
I have a tendency for dark,sick and twisted dreams.The edges of the dream are always in shadows and even when a dream starts out good it always ends with me being or fixing to be tortured.These dreams are VERY vivid and Im aware of everything in the dream including pain and emotion.My dreams are so realistic its almost unreal.

Im wishing to know if anybody else has such dreams,what other people dream about,if you think dreams can be used to reveal subconscious wants or hopes and just anything about dreams/nightmares.

Please discuss now.
Ialwayshave
thisdreamwhere
Iwakeupand
amwearingan
OperationIvyt
shirtbutI
donot
evenliketheir
music D:

I don't remember my dreams.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+-----------------------------+

I don't remember a great majority of my dreams.

And most of the ones I do remember are usually rather nightmarish. D:

+-------------------+
I always leave my radio on, so I'll have music in my dreams.
None of my dreams make sense.

When I'm dreaming my dreams (LOL), they make perfect sense. After I wake up and tell someone about them, I realize they only make sense in my head. And then I forget how they make sense all together.

One of the best dreams I've ever had? Sexual intercourse with an evil ghost. Hell yeah!

Proxy Prophet

I dream about violence and destruction.
I went through a phase afew years ago where every dream I'd have would involve me killing people in disgusting "guts everywhere" ways... o.o Scarily enough, I actually found them fun to be in..

Any way, I have a tendency of having dreams with a scary feel to them now'a days. xD But they're just so damn fun! Even if I'm running away from something.. I guess my dream self/myself get's an adrenilin (sp?) rush from em! blaugh
Amabecy_rose
I always leave my radio on, so I'll have music in my dreams.

This one time I had my entire family burst into song while we were inside this really big cave...

It was either Metallica's Until It Sleeps or one of the Linkin Park songs I know. I think it was Linkin Park more than Metallica...
My dreams are usually completely absurd.

Once I dreamt that my friends brother was in my bathtub, filled to the brim with boxer shorts, and a pair of boxers was on his head. I walked in on him while he was singing "Everybody was Kung-fu Fighting". Then my friend walked in and started yelling at him in Chinese.
This one time I dreamed I was injecting herion with my friends in a publc toilet in a maze. It made my arm feel funny.

Sparkly Scarface

9,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Sawanga
My dreams are usually completely absurd.

Example?
I've been having the equivalent to happy-fun-time in my dreams lately, but usually my dreams are pretty disgusting and have mass killing sprees and the like in them. I think one of the more recent ones had something to do with me being out in my backyard at night, only my yard was fenced so that was a bit different... but anyways, there were organs in different metal buckets (livers in one, beating hearts in another, etc etc) and my mum was yelling at me to clean it up. It was like, raining body parts or something. Really weird.
Most of my dreams are about travelling through strange lands with a companion, and trying to escape from places. They never really make a lot of sense, but if i have a particularly interesting one i'll write it down and use bits of it for a drawing or a story.

The last dream i remembered took place in a newspaperworld, where gameboy cartrages grew on trees. My companion and i were driving through on an old fashioned car. I don't really remember much about it. Hmeh.
i don't really remember my dreams.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces