<3 </3
  Dollies

Dollies?

Yes Please 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 7 ]
No Please 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 7 ]
Tea Please 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 >

Seriously; anyone know where I can like get some dollies like this?
User Image
Discuss
Dollies
Tea Time
Tea Parties
Party Treats
Dollies

Ace Fairy

I think people made them.

And those are from Rozen Maiden.
I too would like to know where I can find Rozen Maiden dolls.
They're called Dolfies.
They're Japanese ball-jointed dolls.
Really expensive.
About 500 bucks for a good one... and that's without clothes.
try ebay

there are several other places you can get them on the net but they are all in japanese and very expenseive confused

i have a suigintou, shinku and a souseiseki ^^

Dapper Noob

Yes, sadly I do.

My friend bought one of those. She hasta figure out how to get his head off to send him away for alterations.

._.;
Chao- Those look nice.
I want a super dolfie DX
Their so pretty >3<
ooh i want those rozen maiden one's!!!
drag queen.

:]
http://www.eluts.com/

THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST DOLLS I EVER SEEN AND U'LL LIKE! U CAN EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN!

Kawaii Powerhouse

Those are Asian Ball Jointed Dolls (ABJDs or BJDs) More commonly lumped into the "Super Dollfie" category.

I'm pretty sure that those particular doll heads were custom made by the owner and are on SD or SD10 bodies manufactured by the company Volks.

I would recommend looking at http://www.gigglegeek.dk/bjd.htm for a list of a LOT of doll companies (but not all.)
Be forewarned: They are VERY expensive, so if you choose to get one, make sure you look around and pick one that you really want.

And for shits and giggles, here are some of mine. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luka

Enki

Deimos

I've got 13, so if you'd like to see more, just ask! I'm loaded on pictures of my dollies! (and other random doll pictures I've saved.)

You could also go to www.denofangels.com and go to the forums. The people there are real pricks most of the time, but they've got a lot of information.

I also run a guild about them so if anyone's interested, check it out.

Kawaii Powerhouse

Ishoku Othello
About 500 bucks for a good one... and that's without clothes.
You can get a high quality MSD sized doll for about $200 now.

But not only do you have to buy clothes, if you want it painted (which is highly reccomended, as most people can't paint their dolls to save their lives, even though they think they can), you've got to pay for that, which is normally about $50. Then there's wigs, as most companies nowadays don't send them with the doll, so they're around $30. Most companies send eyes with their dolls, and then there's clothes, which cost as much as, and normally even MORE than human clothes.

JTHM: I wouldn't be surprised. DoD's are... eh quality. A lot of people like them though, but I personally think that they're pretty shitty. The DoT line dolls seem fairly nice though.

Haha oh wow: of course you own those dolls, which are totally owned by a Japanese owner that is NOT YOU and their images are posted all over 4chan, and of course that's where you found them.

Volks did make a limited release of a Shinku doll, but she is very hard to get and can run for upwards of $1000, without all of the things she came with.
http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/gentei/sd/shinku.html

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces