Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw him on Albinoblacksheep in that flash cartoon!

OMG ME TOO!! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
You heard a recording you ******** n00b. He's dead. 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
ELVIS IS THE ***** ACROSS THE STREET!! :OOOO 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3

Arctic_IO
eek I WISH I WAS ALIVE WHEN ELVIS WAS!!! crying He's so hot!!!! mrgreen
xd

I don't think he's that good looking, but I do like his music.

Beloved Gawker

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Is it Haiku? It sounded like it. I dunno, I was kinda far away.

Linda. Tch, I bet she was a whore.

Naw, she was a photographer who hooked up with Paul after Jane Asher left him. whee And she was hawt, but she was dedicated to Paul until her death. Props to her.

Macca's robbin' the cradle now; his wife's like... half as old as him. And she has a fake leg. My stepmother says it's so she can hit him with it if he gets out of line. But I think 1980 was the last time he REALLY got out of line (caught smuggling weed in Tokyo).

John is more the type you think of getting out of line, though. heart
Come on, why did you have to kill it like that?

I really know nothing about the Beatles other than they sang cool songs I don't own.

Does anybody really own music?

Besides when it's recorded on music and established as having "rights" as intellectual property.

It's, like, they're IDEAS, man.

And nobody owns ideas, y'know, man?

Far out. cool
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]

Naw, she was a photographer who hooked up with Paul after Jane Asher left him. whee And she was hawt, but she was dedicated to Paul until her death. Props to her.

Macca's robbin' the cradle now; his wife's like... half as old as him. And she has a fake leg. My stepmother says it's so she can hit him with it if he gets out of line. But I think 1980 was the last time he REALLY got out of line (caught smuggling weed in Tokyo).

I really know nothing about the Beatles other than they sang cool songs I don't own.

Besides when it's recorded on music and established as having "rights" as intellectual property.

Far out. cool
Woah. That's deep.

I consider music mine when I can hold the CD case in my hand.

Beloved Gawker

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]

Far out. cool
Woah. That's deep.

But it's not really *yours* because a bazillion other people probably have the same CD, different people wrote and played it and shared it, and different people produced it.

So, really, it's, like, everyone's.

I'm, like, abusing commas, leik waoh.
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Helter Skelter Hippie
[ Admiral Suzie ]

Far out. cool
Woah. That's deep.

But it's not really *yours* because a bazillion other people probably have the same CD, different people wrote and played it and shared it, and different people produced it.

So, really, it's, like, everyone's.

I'm, like, abusing commas, leik waoh.
BUT!! BUT!!! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out