Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

friends?

ack some are so annooyyyinnnngg 0.5 50.0% [ 31 ]
want pitty? yes they do O.O! 0.5 50.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Magnetic Gekko

People like that aren't my friends, there is no pont to them. My fridns are my friends and that is all they are, no less.

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
Oni_Me_No
-=(XShinobiX)=-
Yeah, i meet them on occasion. when i get one i dismiss them quickly so they don't make crying to me a habbit.

lucky you seem u have never had oneof those clingers they cant be dissmised i moved 1000 miles literaly an they found my # in a matter of days lol i was about ot cry hahahhaa.
lol awww XD well least they didn't follow you, that would suck.
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
cestlamour
They're fair-weather friends, pretty much. They're around when they need you, and gone when they don't. I could do without them, but I have a few who cling to me and then run away periodically. It's annoying, and I feel it's a form of betrayal.
I guess but then like if they help me once they wont let me live it down @_@

thats how alex is if he help someone he holds it over ther ehead for the rest of there life hes only 18 now but he will be 1000 years odl saying but het i did this for you 974 years ago so u have ot get memy teeth out of the cup.
lol ^ ^;;;;;;;;;

Worst part is that im tellign the total truth.
JazZhands
aww man I do that... Well now that's gonna change.
yay for change! well I mean it's good to go to your friends for help but not like constanly over little things that if you ignore would like go away O.o this girl I know just like loves to make drama
BloodRosePhoenix
JazZhands
yay for change! well I mean it's good to go to your friends for help but not like constanly over little things that if you ignore would like go away O.o this girl I know just like loves to make drama

yeha i hate that high school drama crap
-=(XShinobiX)=-
Yeah, i meet them on occasion. when i get one i dismiss them quickly so they don't make crying to me a habbit.
That's smart, iunno I get succered in to helping ppl real easily
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
JazZhands

omg yessss!!! I hate how most my old friends created their own drama!!! it was mostly all girls too! that's why the majority of my friends are guys, easier! lol!
Do you ppls have friends that just talk to you when they wanna tell you something bad they did *pssttt to show off their mad disobeying skillz* or when they want to complain to you about their life that isnt so bad??? O-o;; like they never talk to me and I don't talk to them but then out of the blue they will IM me telling me they got expelled and like keep going on till I ask why or they IM me and be like my life sucks blah blah blah my friend ignores me, I am invisable and no one cares, he loves his gf too much to say hi to me, she hates me, this guy I like doesn't like me...so on @_@ and will list a long long list of every lil possible thing that could be bad and then is like " yup, pretty much it, kewl ain't it?" then if I ignore it like cuz they do it so much then they get mad and be like "ironic how you dont care" and I would be like "well if your friend are bugging you so much then come hang with me and my other friends" and they are like " but I would be mean to them" and I am like ahhh stop complaining @_@ iunno that like turned into a story...not confusing was it? anyway, discuss!!! o.O!
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
JazZhands

omg yessss!!! I hate how most my old friends created their own drama!!! it was mostly all girls too! that's why the majority of my friends are guys, easier! lol!

yeha same thign but most my friends were girls. So i just said unless he hits you an i haveto beat him to a pulp dont bother me with it.
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
cestlamour
They're fair-weather friends, pretty much. They're around when they need you, and gone when they don't. I could do without them, but I have a few who cling to me and then run away periodically. It's annoying, and I feel it's a form of betrayal.

thats how alex is if he help someone he holds it over ther ehead for the rest of there life hes only 18 now but he will be 1000 years odl saying but het i did this for you 974 years ago so u have ot get memy teeth out of the cup.
lol ^ ^;;;;;;;;;

lol well least this girl isn't that bad!
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
cestlamour

lol ^ ^;;;;;;;;;

lol well least this girl isn't that bad!

well airnt you lil mis lucky lol
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
JazZhands

yeha same thign but most my friends were girls. So i just said unless he hits you an i haveto beat him to a pulp dont bother me with it.
lol ic, girls just seem so...drama drama drama O_O I hope I am not like that!!
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
Oni_Me_No
BloodRosePhoenix
JazZhands

lol ic, girls just seem so...drama drama drama O_O I hope I am not like that!!

nah your not like that so far atleast.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Just one years ago, sad that I was actually impressed. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers