Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, long story made short, my salon lady told me that washing your hair every day increases the amount of oil in your hair.

I've washed my hair every day since I was twelve.

Do you all wash your hair every day and is it more oily then people who don't?
due to stress recently, i havent showered in 5 days, and i still smell clean

and my head is dry
My hair gets greasy if I don't wash it every day.
the more u wash your hair the quicker it gets oily. tis true. i wash my hair every 3 days by day 3 its getting a little ick but if i wash it every 1 or 2 days it gets kinda oily all the time.
Nup, my hair isn't oily.

The oil glands are stimulated when shampoo-ing because of the motion of your fingers massaging the scalp.

But if you use baby shampoo, it's gentle enough to use everyday. Or those ones that say that they are gentle enough to use everyday... rolleyes
I wash my hair everyday and it's fine. But if I don't wash it everyday it gets greasy, even though it's short, I still can notice it.

I think everyones hair is different, so it will depend on what type of hair you have.
I shower every day, but I don't shampoo and condition every day. Not because of oil, but because if I do that then my hair become very light and it is always getting in my eyes or tickling my face.
I cut all my hair off a long time ago.
but i do scrub my scalp every day

Salon? you f**
Rayearth19
but i do scrub my scalp every day

Salon? you f**

from a guy with the name of a girl's anime
My "salon lady" or hairdresser told me to shower about every other day. Which I do. I have naturally oily hair so she gave me a spiffy shampoo than makes it disapear! :3

Hygienic Genius

I don't always wash my hair everyday o.o If it gets too dry, I wash it every other day o.o
No I don't. Our shower is broke. So I just either wash myself or use a bath.
I wash my hair every 2 days I soppose.
Rayearth19
Kaze Aki
Okay, long story made short, my salon lady told me that washing your hair every day increases the amount of oil in your hair.

I've washed my hair every day since I was twelve.

Do you all wash your hair every day and is it more oily then people who don't?

That is actually false because if you wash your hair everyday your hair doesn't produce the natural oils on your scalp that causes your hair to shine or watever and if your is oily after you wash it it's probably because you are using the wrong conditioner. - this said from my very opinuated aunty
I used to wash my hair every day while it was really short. Now it could be anything from 2-4 days inbetween washes, it just depends on how oily my hair is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff