Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think we should honor those who give their life for their country?

Should we even attempt die for our country?

Why or why not?

Personally, I don't agree with war at all, but, then again, it always seems to work... I dont think anyone should die, or be forced to kill.

peace and love forever!! heart biggrin *hippie*hippie*hippie*

I wouldn't.
It's not worth it.
No.
The Americans wouldn't be grateful for it.
At this point and time...hell, yeah I'd be a martyr.
peace_love_calwyn
Do you think we should honor those who give their life for their country?

Should we even attempt die for our country?

Why/why not?

Yes, we should honor those who died for our country. It's only right. They gave their lives for a cause they believed and sometimes, that they didn't.

We should be willing to die for the ideals and principles that we as a nation uphold, however, we should not have to die for our country.
For my country, yes.
For Yours, Hell no.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas

Aged Businessman

User Image

You're not supposed to die for your country. You're supposed to make the other poor b*****d die for his.
i would not die for my country, though I do honor and respect those who have.
That all depends on the person. You can't have one edict determining if all people would sacrifice themselves or none at all. That's why people honor those who would. There are few willing to die for the safety and well-being of someone they don't even know.
Phoenix is a Genius!
User Image

You're not supposed to die for your country. You're supposed to make the other poor b*****d die for his.

that is the most ignorant ******** think I have ever heard.
I don't think you should have to die for your country, but I really respect those who do.
I wouldn't die for my country necessarily, but I would for something I really believe in.
If everyone dies for their country, nobody will be left, then the country will end up dieing too.
Real smart.
Sure, you go ahead.
Maranara

I wouldn't.
It's not worth it.
You're from Greenland huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers