Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you seriously believe in some little red dude with horns on his head and s**t and a wacky tail completed with a pitchfork in his hand?

Aged Businessman

No, that's just some stupid cartoony form they made up. confused
And you're him
Yes.
I tap'd that a week ago.
We have invented airplanes and spaceships. Last time I was in an airplane (which was about a month ago) I saw nothing but the awesome view of Earth from the top and we got to a point where there was nothing to see but clouds. According to many many stories, heaven is made of clouds and I sure as hell didn't see angels or people dancing around. Now you say "lolz omg but its higher than that!!1!" again, humans have traveled with spaceships and saw nothing but stars and a bunch of planets. We have the Hubble Space Telescope which has been up there for years and there still is no trace of this "heaven."
You mean that guy out of Cow and Chicken?
whut? nah.

I belive thats what the cliche is yea..

personally i think the devil is scarier than that...maybe al pacino! hhaa!
dink-a-dink
Yes.
I tap'd that a week ago.

Rofl.
Danny Devito?
Hell yeah!!
There are thousands of um around Halloween!
Pompous a**
We have invented airplanes and spaceships. Last time I was in an airplane (which was about a month ago) I saw nothing but the awesome view of Earth from the top and we got to a point where there was nothing to see but clouds. According to many many stories, heaven is made of clouds and I sure as hell didn't see angels or people dancing around. Now you say "lolz omg but its higher than that!!1!" again, humans have traveled with spaceships and saw nothing but stars and a bunch of planets. We have the Hubble Space Telescope which has been up there for years and there still is no trace of this "heaven."

Heaven is made of clouds? Where the ******** did you get this information at? According to the Bible, Heaven is a city paved in gold. It doesn't say if you keep going up and to the clouds you'll see heaven, or if you go into space you'll see it, and if there is a God, why would he create Heaven and Hell just so we could find it? Heaven and Hell is a different place you go to after you die.

Fashionable Mage

No
And if they are both real well god is doing a dam half a** job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff