Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Girl

yzeey
sound super white and polite when dealing w customers or speaking to sales people/etc
got that super slang ghetto 'ur a yute still tho' typa voice w friends
why you such a buckkkkettttt tho you could be my scartinggg

Wheezing Noob

i have my school/work/telephone/interview voice which is really british and articulate
i have my ordinary voice which is just... idk...

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
daddy napalm
ya i have a sexy voice i use at work and my normal throat cancer voice for everything else
I request examples.

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
daddy napalm
ya i have a sexy voice i use at work and my normal throat cancer voice for everything else
I request examples.

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
daddy napalm
I request examples.
All organisms with even basic brain function adjust their behaviours based on the threat or target of communication. A deer will react differently upon encountering a wolf as opposed to a rabbit. Similarly, depending on the setting and target audience, people will adjust their tone, accentuations, and even pitch.

Kawaii Girl

yves versace
All organisms with even basic brain function adjust their behaviours based on the threat or target of communication. A deer will react differently upon encountering a wolf as opposed to a rabbit. Similarly, depending on the setting and target audience, people will adjust their tone, accentuations, and even pitch.

yes but i wanna know the different voices that they know about and are aware of. it shows what kind of situation they are the most ready to encounter, which tells me its a situation they encounter a lot.

small things that tell me more about the person behind the avatar and screen name
i am not canadian
yves versace

yes but i wanna know the different voices that you know about and are aware of. it shows what kind of situation you are the most ready to encounter, which tells me its a situation they encounter a lot.

small things that tell me more about the person behind the avatar and screen name
I have my casual nerd mode, business mode, and semi-****** vernacular mode.

Dangerous Lunatic

i am not canadian
OU FOCK YA BUHD LETS GET ER GOIN
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Kawaii Girl

yves versace
i am not canadian
yves versace

yes but i wanna know the different voices that you know about and are aware of. it shows what kind of situation you are the most ready to encounter, which tells me its a situation they encounter a lot.

lmfao my nerd mode is the unhealthy combination of all my voices put together since i dont know how my target audience looks like
i am not canadian
yves versace
i am not canadian
yves versace

lmfao my nerd mode is the unhealthy combination of all my voices put together since i dont know how my target audience looks like
it's rare meeting anyone who has similar interests as me so if i actually have a deeper convo with someone it's often met with "i hav no idea wat ur talkin bout".

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
daddy napalm
Deflesh
daddy napalm
I request examples.
lmao nooooooo way omg
plz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out