Welcome to Gaia! ::

trytryr

tghfghfgh 1 100.0% [ 128 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Sexy_Toilet
ACDCman06
she probly does........but i would never have nown that you would be a guy....o'well i guess you hang with mickel jackson more then anyone else
You probably are Michael Jackson.

ooo burn
<3 btw love your siggy =)
ACDCman06
HAAHAHAH! ******** YOU !! YOU ******** EMO b***h.......WUT a** DO YOU GET ANYWAY AHAHAH!! YOUR ******** MOMS!! LOL YOUR SUCH A ******** RETARD!! YOU TRY SO BADLY TO HURT PEOPLE....YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE HOW ******** STUPID YOU REALY SOUND!!! LOL.....GO SMOKE ANOTHER JOINT YOU ******** CRACKHEAD!! LOL

ahh you really are ignorant.
there you go making assumptions about my character whilst talking in caps thinking maybe it'll make you seem like a "big man" when in actuality you're really compensating for your pathetic excuse for a male member.
try insulting me again when your balls drop kid.
GOD YES.

I thought I was the only one too.
ACDCman06
HAAHAHAH! ******** YOU !! YOU ******** EMO b***h.......WUT a** DO YOU GET ANYWAY AHAHAH!! YOUR ******** MOMS!! LOL YOUR SUCH A ******** RETARD!! YOU TRY SO BADLY TO HURT PEOPLE....YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE HOW ******** STUPID YOU REALY SOUND!!! LOL.....GO SMOKE ANOTHER JOINT YOU ******** CRACKHEAD!! LOL

reported 4laugh
imdrunkrightnow
ACDCman06

reported 4laugh

thank you sugar =)
i dont report people,just makes them think they've won.
ACDCman06
actually im 16.....i might sound pathetic to you only becuz you'r pathetic your self ok......sounds like a good ******** expaination too me rolleyes women.......gosh

*sniff sniff* What's this? I belive I smell bull s**t! surprised
it's discharge, yo.
god I ******** hate that. gonk
Ya...i don't want to comment on this...just okay ew?
life issues?
or somewhere besides the GD?
preferably the CB?
they like this stuff..
D:

Yeah. biggrin

Cept mine comes in like the week that you can't blame on pre-menstrual, post-mentrual, or the period itself. mad

But it's not so cool, cause it's not too pleasant to have all that s**t layin' around in the bed of a thong, all wet and ewwy. gonk

| and if i catch you comin' back my way, i'm gonna sell it to you. |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces