Welcome to Gaia! ::

I only have this poll here so that maybe more people will come

I CAN HelP YOU!11 one 0.18292682926829 18.3% [ 30 ]
green 0.34146341463415 34.1% [ 56 ]
FARGGIngafrCIkc 0.14024390243902 14.0% [ 23 ]
^^^^ that was supposed to say "Fraggin frick", but I spazed, and kept it anyways 0.33536585365854 33.5% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

My-Parasites
Sexy no jitsu
My-Parasites
stalebreadcrums
Considering I didn't read the post..
Before you dye your hair, if you're doing it yourself put either oil or vaseline around your hairline.
Using gloves, apply it and make sure you get your roots, and have somebody do the back for you. It's a lot easier if you have the brush for it.You want to try and get it as even as you can.

Wait a good thirty minutes for it to set and then just rinse it out. Make sure you get it good or your bed set and pillows will turn the same colors.
DO NOT take a shower or your face will streak with the wonderful color of the dye.
And have fun..cause black is the worst color you can dye your hair.

Why do you say this? I found that black was the best colour on hair. I mean, on me it never faded, and it looked great. The only problem i see is that if you wanted to lighten your hair, you'd have to bleach it first. neutral
And if you do that, you better have the best conditioners you can get. My friend bleached his hair once and it feels like straw.

Hmm. I've bleached my hair three times, and have dyed it too many times to count. Around 1-2 times every month, for 6 years. Mine still feels good, not exactly great, but not THAT bad considering how much damage i've done to it. I guess it depends on the person's hair.

And how often you get the damaged hair cut. I dye mine about every other month but have short hair so not too much damage.
My-Parasites
stalebreadcrums
Before you dye your hair, if you're doing it yourself put either oil or vaseline around your hairline.
Using gloves, apply it and make sure you get your roots, and have somebody do the back for you. It's a lot easier if you have the brush for it.You want to try and get it as even as you can.

Wait a good thirty minutes for it to set and then just rinse it out. Make sure you get it good or your bed set and pillows will turn the same colors.
DO NOT take a shower or your face will streak with the wonderful color of the dye.

Why do you say this? I found that black was the best colour on hair. I mean, on me it never faded, and it looked great. The only problem i see is that if you wanted to lighten your hair, you'd have to bleach it first. neutral

Black is a bad colour choice if you're the kind of person who likes to dye your hair different colours and often. Because it's hard to get out of your hair once it's in.
Sergeant Tinkles
My-Parasites
stalebreadcrums

Black is a bad colour choice if you're the kind of person who likes to dye your hair different colours and often. Because it's hard to get out of your hair once it's in.
If you repeatedly dye your hair black then try to bleach it, it will not come fully out. The roots will lighten, but if you've dyed your hair more than a few times, you might just have to have it chopped off.
I wonder if they've rinsed the mess out yet?
esclava
My-Parasites
Sexy no jitsu
My-Parasites
stalebreadcrums

And if you do that, you better have the best conditioners you can get. My friend bleached his hair once and it feels like straw.

Hmm. I've bleached my hair three times, and have dyed it too many times to count. Around 1-2 times every month, for 6 years. Mine still feels good, not exactly great, but not THAT bad considering how much damage i've done to it. I guess it depends on the person's hair.

And how often you get the damaged hair cut. I dye mine about every other month but have short hair so not too much damage.

Throughout the 6 years i've had my hair down to my a**, to an inch or so past my ears. I usually cut it...like once every 5 months or so. Yes...I know, i should do it more often than that.
yes are you dont with this... "expirement"
cant spell for teh win
Sergeant Tinkles
My-Parasites
stalebreadcrums

Hmmm. I've never had that problem.
:0 I've dyed my hair black alot of times (the first time was the whole head then afterwards was to touch up the color and the roots...) and then I bleached it out to put in pink (which came out to be bright @_@)

the bleach I used was Pure White 40 + BW 2 Dedusted Extra Strength Powder lightener and added in a Fastcolor Hair Accelerator... it got my black dyed hair to platnum(sp? O_o) blonde... and it didn't really feel like straw... yeah it felt dry but not way to dry... that was before I used some conditioner specailized for newly bleached hair XD
Sexy no jitsu
Sergeant Tinkles
My-Parasites
stalebreadcrums

If you repeatedly dye your hair black then try to bleach it, it will not come fully out. The roots will lighten, but if you've dyed your hair more than a few times, you might just have to have it chopped off.

Exactly, which is why I'm glad I don't hate my hair being black. cool
Saku Ai
:0 I've dyed my hair black alot of times (the first time was the whole head then afterwards was to touch up the color and the roots...) and then I bleached it out to put in pink (which came out to be bright @_@)

the bleach I used was Pure White 40 + BW 2 Dedusted Extra Strength Powder lightener and added in a Fastcolor Hair Accelerator... it got my black dyed hair to platnum(sp? O_o) blonde... and it didn't really feel like straw... yeah it felt dry but not way to dry... that was before I used some conditioner specailized for newly bleached hair XD
Why don't the stylist chicks recommend the correct stuff?! gonk
Maybe they want us to screw up so that we come running back to them.
Saku Ai

Guess you got lucky...or you have really tough hair...most people's hair probably couldn't take that.
If they ******** up their hair, I highly doubt they'll post it here. They'll either be to busy crying or be to embarassed...or both.
Sexy no jitsu
Saku Ai

my hair stylist didn't recomend anything to me and just told me to wait and let it grow out XD I went to Sally's and asked the chick there what she recomends and she showed me XD
Saku Ai
Sexy no jitsu
Saku Ai

my hair stylist didn't recomend anything to me and just told me to wait and let it grow out XD I went to Sally's and asked the chick there what she recomends and she showed me XD
The girls from sallys are stylists. 3nodding

Oh how they all adored him...

I just read this whole thread.
Wonder how its turning out. XD

..Beauty will last, when spiraled down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items