ew, huge muscles are gross
and come off as a vanity issue

not huuuge
just muscles

i like lean muscles
those are the only muscles im attracted to
Dark Tetrad v2
sweaty hexmelt
how do you plan to diet and exercise? actually i should just ask if those are already completely planned out but w/e
anyway answer is yes

dont u work out
give me tips

Most of it is experimentation and I'm too lazy to give any real advice.
In general for any exercise I recommend dual pyramid sets I'll give an example bellow.
-insert number- x 12 ( % of max) (insert number is so i don't come off as bragging)
-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 10 (% of max)

Basically the higher you get to your max the less you do and after you hit your max decline the weight steadily in the same order. If you want to get freaky you can do the the following and other stuff as well.

-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)

You will blast through what you can do with your body as long as you mix up the percentages and repetition ranges. This repetition format is exactly for both mild sarcoplasmic hypertrophy and extreme myofibrillar hypertrophy. Basically if you run this on all your exercising you'll usually hit over 600 repetitions if you actually have a bunch of exercising you do I started using this repetition format to be productive while also trying to get exhausted enough to sleep.
sweaty hexmelt
Dark Tetrad v2
sweaty hexmelt
how do you plan to diet and exercise? actually i should just ask if those are already completely planned out but w/e
anyway answer is yes

dont u work out
give me tips

In general for any exercise I recommend dual pyramid sets I'll give an example bellow.
-insert number- x 12 ( % of max) (insert number is so i don't come off as bragging)
-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 10 (% of max)

Basically the higher you get to your max the less you do and after you hit your max decline the weight steadily in the same order. If you want to get freaky you can do the the following and other stuff as well.

-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)

You will blast through what you can do with your body as long as you mix up the percentages and repetition ranges. This repetition format is exactly for both mild sarcoplasmic hypertrophy and extreme myofibrillar hypertrophy. Basically if you run this on all your exercising you'll usually hit over 600 repetitions if you actually have a bunch of exercising you do I started using this repetition format to be productive while also trying to get exhausted enough to sleep.

damn son
u know what's up
thanks!
Dark Tetrad v2
sweaty hexmelt
Dark Tetrad v2
sweaty hexmelt
anyway answer is yes

dont u work out
give me tips

-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 10 (% of max)

-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 10 (% of max)
-in- x 8 (% of max)
-in- x 6 (% of max)
-in x 4 (max)

damn son
u know what's up
thanks!

Basic exercises to always include in your routine: squats, deadlifts, benchpress, decline benchpress, pushups, pull ups, and the rest you can just throw out accessory exercises. Heck you push ups and pull ups don't even have to be a primary exercise they can be accessory exercises.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff