Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do the Asians @ your school spin pencils?

Yes 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 33 ]
No 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 30 ]
Shut up 0.4 40.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

i spin pencils.. but i'm not remotely asian.
I'm asian, and I spin my pencil xp . I don't do it every day though. Only when the teacher goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on... Like what I'm doing right now. Usually I spin my pencil during Science or Math class. I can also twirl the pencil from finger to finger. Lol.
I always spin my pencil in class. It's entertaining and Yes I am asian.
Luzra
NDN_Shadow
All the asians at my school spin their pencils, or pens or any kind of stick like object. It's been going on for about a year now, this one asian made a video for his science class. stare This happen at your school?

All the asians at your school in your country?

Sure.

I'm just curious by the way, I have nothing against Asians myself for Me, myself am technically asian.
SkySapphire
Asthen
...spin pencils? oO

It's just like twirling the pencil/pen/whatever between your fingers, like a baton, only smaller.
how the hell can you limit something like that to a certain ethnicity? i have a friend who habitually spins his pencil and he's the whitest boy i've ever met. O_O

Newbie Noob

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
what?

i see... everyone spinning pencils

neutral
how can i ever find the secret to activating neuclear bombs?!? gonk

Eloquent Player

That's an extreme stereotype. Plenty of Asians don't know how to twirl writing utencils in their fingers. Me, I do it because it annoys some of my friends because it goes out of control and hits them in the face. cool Yes I am Asian.

Fairy

What's wrong with spinning my pencil? cry You're so mean. I was just bored..
It's fun to do when you're bored.
Asians aren't the only ones who do it.

Toxic Divorcee

Not...that I know of?
ugh. yeah. i hate it.

fkajsd. the whole asian population at my school though are all like.. really stuck up. o_O; or something. sdkjfs. i dunno. i have a real problem with them.

not that i have a problem with asians. <3 just the ones at my school.

off topic, but they have this "Asian Club" thing. what the hell. there's no way in hell the school would ever let us make a "White Club." adfs;kjds.

i'm not racist, i swear.
I do that.
I'm definately not asian.
I just used to be a drummer.
Um, no.
Whities do tat.
xD
I'm Chinese, and I never spin my pencil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff