Welcome to Gaia! ::

The GD seems to be full of trolls at the moment, but I don't really understand why these people find it fun, anyway.

I admit, I tried making some troll-like posts on a mule once, and well, it wasn't anything close to fun.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like flooding places with s**t, even if it is sometimes fun to annoy other people.

Ever tried trolling? Was it any fun?
They're all just some f**'s mule or something.
I'm afraid of IP blocks even though I'm pretty sure they don't do that. But I don't think I'd find fun in trolling anyway.
i troll all the time
i love it heart
LOLI PLZ heart
there's no point to it
except getting banned
welcum 2 tha internetz
Humans are annoying like that
trolling is boring and immature.

there are better things to do.
I tried it once on another site. It was a bit funny because people ACTUALLY got offended. xd

I don't understand why people do it here, though. Most people just say something like "gtfo" or somesuch.

...Meh. I don't know. Ask a troll, they'll probably tell you.
Kuro Shikaku
Humans are annoying like that

... so we should kill them?
I love to jerk it when I troll.
Its my turn on.
MuffinMafia
I love to jerk it when I troll.
Its my turn on.

/Agree.
I LUB THE PRON TROLLZ LAWL.
mourning dove
The GD seems to be full of trolls at the moment, but I don't really understand why these people find it fun, anyway.

I admit, I tried making some troll-like posts on a mule once, and well, it wasn't anything close to fun.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like flooding places with s**t, even if it is sometimes fun to annoy other people.

Ever tried trolling? Was it any fun?

Yes, the more I troll the better I feel. I spam, faster, faster, and faster, until *WAH-SPLOOSH!* I have an e-gasm of cummy goodness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff