Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been wondering this ever since reading it on the internets
probably, they are still exotic there aren't they?
guy30
probably, they are still exotic there aren't they?

Depends where they are and what you mean by "exotic"
only in quebec
Probably, especially with college age chicks they never pass up a chance to bring up that theyère dating a black dude
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Probably, especially with college age chicks they never pass up a chance to bring up that theyère dating a black dude

Lol why are black dudes so revered there?
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

My theory is it's gimmicky, girls at my College were heavy into that post-modernist SJW stuff and like bragging about how open-minded they are, to me it's no different from a guy that has "jungle fever."
you disappoint me
only in quebec

Da fuq? So you've only been to Quebec. Everywhere man. It seems to me that it's because that same stigma that you get in the States doesn't happen as viciously elsewhere. Note I said "as viciously" ********, I didn't say it don't happen, before you get your panties all in a bunch. As a sidenote, I'd like to take this opportunity to speak out on my experience with this issue: acutally gettingn your panties in a bunch is very uncomfortable. I don't take this lightly. Its itchy when its dry and ******** torture in high humidity.

Anyway yea almost every other couple is interracial in other parts of Canada besides and including Quebec.
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

My theory is it's gimmicky, girls at my College were heavy into that post-modernist SJW stuff and like bragging about how open-minded they are, to me it's no different from a guy that has "jungle fever."

So, black guys are living accessories to them?
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

I think so, but that doesn't mean there isn't someone that wouldn't care and would date you. Just I find if you always have to bring up you're dating a black guy it's treating it non-authentically.
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

I think so, but that doesn't mean there isn't someone that wouldn't care and would date you. Just I find if you always have to bring up you're dating a black guy it's treating it non-authentically.

Yeah I guess
Also I just realized that the guy probably doesn't care considering that he gets to have his way with her lol
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

Yeah I guess
Also I just realized that the guy probably doesn't care considering that he gets to have his way with her lol
Probably, who's to say he isn't bragging about tapping a white chick?
i'd say it really depends on where you are.
canada is exceptionally multi-cultural,
so you get a whole lot of everything.
but again, it depends where you are.
where i live, on the other hand, it's almost entirely caucasian, so.
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

Yeah I guess

Yeah, seems like both of those to individuals would be using each other for social praise and validation

Unless it's an actual relationship then I'd wish the best to them lol
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius
Null Voids
The_Return_of_Tiberius

Yeah I guess

Yeah, seems like both of those to individuals would be using each other for social praise and validation

Unless it's an actual relationship then I'd wish the best to them lol

True. IDK man I'm skeptical of people's intentions always especially if there's a perceived reward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff