Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

madrid, barcelona, toulouse, montpellier, marseille, nice, dijon, paris, brussels, ghent, bruges, antwerp, rotterdam, amsterdam, berlin, nuremberg, munich, florence, venice, milan, la spezzia, naples, rome

if so what should i do when im there!??!? also can i pls crash on ur couch

Gaian

Good luck not contracting Ebola.
ooo wow that's a lot nicee

Noob

Tommy Looner
i already have it im the host

Gaian

capex
Tommy Looner
i already have it im the host
I hope it can't spread via the Internet then.

Ursine Seeker

there's no ebola in europe learn to read noob

Prophet

Woah, you're gonna see a lot.

Victim

this is the basic stuff but it's all i rlly know about

in barcelona you have to go see all the antoni gaudi stuff, especially la sagrada familia but also the cool (and free!) little park that he designed
& i stayed off las ramblas when i was in barcelona and even if you don't buy anything there's just so much to look at there and it's so cool

all i really did in nice was go to the beach and see some old buildings they had but it was cool and very chill

florence was my fav in italy. honestly the david is rlly a must see and you're not supposed to but you should take selfies with it. and the duomo is cool (all the churches are cool and i think mostly free?) also leather markets aren't worth buying anything probably but they're worth peeking for a little bit. also if you get out of the city & gain some elevation there are some awesome panoramas

in rome all the basic ancient roman stuff is neat & if you're there for 3 days and have some money to kill the roma pass is probably worth it

volcanoseason's Husband

Hilarious Gaian

florence: do not climb to the top of any of the towers it is pretty up top but its hard to get up there and if u dont have water u will want 2 die.

venice: is v wet and cold and not actually that fun !! the beach towns surrounding venice were my fav tbh.

know a lil italian if u go or at least like numbers if u plan on shopping (and if u do plan on shopping shop!!! in florence and not venice bc i paid 40 euros for a skirt there and i love the skirt but why did i do that?? to myself)

Noob

estupe
this is the basic stuff but it's all i rlly know about

in barcelona you have to go see all the antoni gaudi stuff, especially la sagrada familia but also the cool (and free!) little park that he designed
& i stayed off las ramblas when i was in barcelona and even if you don't buy anything there's just so much to look at there and it's so cool

all i really did in nice was go to the beach and see some old buildings they had but it was cool and very chill

florence was my fav in italy. honestly the david is rlly a must see and you're not supposed to but you should take selfies with it. and the duomo is cool (all the churches are cool and i think mostly free?) also leather markets aren't worth buying anything probably but they're worth peeking for a little bit. also if you get out of the city & gain some elevation there are some awesome panoramas

in rome all the basic ancient roman stuff is neat & if you're there for 3 days and have some money to kill the roma pass is probably worth it
thanks!!!!!!

Noob

spoonbutt
florence: do not climb to the top of any of the towers it is pretty up top but its hard to get up there and if u dont have water u will want 2 die.

venice: is v wet and cold and not actually that fun !! the beach towns surrounding venice were my fav tbh.

know a lil italian if u go or at least like numbers if u plan on shopping (and if u do plan on shopping shop!!! in florence and not venice bc i paid 40 euros for a skirt there and i love the skirt but why did i do that?? to myself)
florence: its ok im pretty fit and i like climbing things!!!!
venice: im going in winter so its gonna be even colder gulp

i dont know any italian i should probably get on top of that

Lonely Heart

i liv in all of them u can sleep on all my couches

Noob

aahs
ur a liar all ur good for is poutine n bears

Lonely Heart

capex
aahs