Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, and welcome to my thread.
I'm here in a quest of knowledge. I have many questions, actually, and I hope that the majority of General Discussion can answer them.

First topic - Emos.
Now being a Goth, I do not understand why anyone would be desperate enough to become a modern Emo. This is a page from Wikipedia explaining the origins of Emo (Information I doubt more than 5% of Emos really know). You can find it here. Read it. It's vital to the discussion.
What I would like to hear from people who either are, or like Emo style is why you're Emo.
My opinion on Emo: The modern-day Emo is just a person born from the heated "labeling" stage of everyones lives. Prep, Goth, Skater, Jock, etc. From the utter chaos of those times came Emo. I mean.. why not just be everything? Being a social outcast somehow became popular.. But of course now saying "Emo" and "social outcast" would make the sentance a bit hypocritical. Emos, in my eyes, are people who just want to be apart of a group, even if they don't know wtf it is. They want to feel cool and apart of something. And being someone who believes in being an individual, I'm completely against it o.x
Also, being gothic and having a greate appreciation for music, I think that Emo music is the most horrible sh!t since country o.x People who like/sing in that genre have absolutely no musical tallent. But that's just my opinion.
So anyway.. give me your opinions :3

Next topic - Homosexuality
I'm pro-homosexuality. I don't understand why anyone would be against homosexuality. Just for the sake of having the information out there, click here to go Wikipedia's page on homosexuality.
My Opinion: Homosexuality is not a choice. You cannot choose who you love. Homosexuals cannot choose who they are attracted to anymore than Heterosexuals can choose their attraction to the opposite sex. There's simply no changing it. I believe that homosexuals are just people, like everyone else. They should have the same rights as everyone else. Sure, it requires a man and a woman to reproduce, but we have way too many people on this planet; do we honestly need to care that much about the population of the human race at the moment?
Also, the bisexual trend. For the true bisexuals/homosexuals, I applaud and respect you. However.. for the rest of you.. the fake bisexuals o.x You disturb me. This is just another fad, like Emo. Apparently it's cool to be bisexual, and if you don't pretend you're bisexual no one will like you. I only have one thing to say to this: "If you can't pay the bills, don't pretend to have the skills". Basically; unless you can actually date and have sexual relations with the opposite sex (and enjoy it), then you are not bisexual.
Please, give me your opinions on this :3

Last Topic - General Discussion vs Chatterbox
I'm fairly sure there isn't a Wikipedia article on this, so I'll just go to my opinion x3
My Opinion: The only real different between General Discussion and Chatterbox now is that there are no "girls / guys" or rp threads. Threads in General Discussion are all about what happened in that persons day, the first thought off the top of their head, sex, masturbation, boobs, hate-intention, and single sentences/questions with a discussion tag attatched to it. There are no real discussionable threads out there anymore. It's kind of sad.. anything.
Also, people are getting addicted to GD like CBers are addicted to the CB. No one ever wanders outside of GD or CB anymore. No wonder so many people leave everyday.

Anyway.. that's all :3 Give me your opinions.

Discuss:
How you don't want to read all of that and skipped to the discussion tag.
Your gunna get flamed hardcore in the bunghole.
So we are basically discussing most of what the GD discusses in one day under one thread?
*flames in the bunghole* twisted
Oh yay. A repeat thread is coming.
Why did you have to combine a ton of generic topics. gonk
Wow... under construction post with interesting title...

You win a cookie. *hands you a cookie*
INSTANT CONSTRUCTO!
I'm glad oh so many people have flamed me before my page was even set up :3
Twyla Myn
So we are basically discussing most of what the GD discusses in one day under one thread?
Make an interesting, original thread and I'll join it :3
Doctor Moonwalker Ph.D.
*flames in the bunghole* twisted
That was quite refreshing :3
LOLKNOWLEDGE.
LOLGOTH.
LOLWIKIPEDIA.

okay, i'm done for now.
emos are basically just scene kids who fail at riding robert smith's coat-tails. and yes, emo singers are whiney pansies who need to put band-aids on their asses and wipe off the ******** eyeliner.
today's bisexuality is something of a joke. people try to delude themselves so that they can seem hot/sexy/cool, but they end up looking like ignorant bastards.
i miss the old GD. i was gone for a week and the trolls decided to aomeba-tize themselves. the GD is like a hardcore version of the CB, with occasional witty satire. (satire to idiocy ratio 0.01:1,000)
I have absolutely no problem with homosexuality.
x3 *applauds at bambi the hooker* I like your avi xD it amuses me so.
Thanks for the post :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces