Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Smoker

Me and my childhood best friend used to eat dog cookies. But I'm blaming that on ScoopyDoo. Since it was our favorite show at the time. Oh, and I used to eat Twix with Mao, for some reason. Now that's kinda gross now that I look back on it.
One of my sisters used to eat snails. Like off the ground.

Discuss
Did you eat anything weird as a kid?
Do you eat any wired things now?
What where/are they?

Also do you guys remember that ketchup that game in different colors?
twix with mao zedong

or how capitalism creeped into modern china
I used to refuse to eat anything that wasn't room temperature when I was a small child.
Every night when my grandma would put me and my 2 sisters asleep, I would sneak out of bed and grab a slice of bologna and squirt some mustard ontop and eat it like a slice of pizza.
Run to the living room turn on the tv turn the volume all the way down and watch scooby doo on cartoon network until I was sleepy.

That commercial with the dog saying "It's BACON!!!!"

You know I had to try that s**t....LOL

Prodigal Poster

scoopy doo sounds like some kinda slogan alt to poop and scoop

Clean Smoker

guy30
I used to refuse to eat anything that wasn't room temperature when I was a small child.

Any reason for that? Or did you just not like hot/cold foods?

Clean Smoker

Krazed Demon
Every night when my grandma would put me and my 2 sisters asleep, I would sneak out of bed and grab a slice of bologna and squirt some mustard ontop and eat it like a slice of pizza.
Run to the living room turn on the tv turn the volume all the way down and watch scooby doo on cartoon network until I was sleepy.

Scooby Doo is the s**t. I stand by that to this day, and still watch it.
Captain Dooms
guy30

Any reason for that? Or did you just not like hot/cold foods?
I have no idea why I did that, but it ended when I was like five and couldn't wait for the food to cool down because I was starving.
Captain Dooms
Krazed Demon

Scooby Doo is the s**t. I stand by that to this day, and still watch it.

Hell yeah... 3nodding
I loved eating dry cat food. I ate gravel. Ate string. Ate leaves (blame that one on Land Before Time). I almost never looked up due to my fear of looking up and finding someone staring at me. I thought if I tried hard enough I could develop magic powers and unfortunately displayed this in public.
I would eat butterflies...I really preferred white butterflies but those weren't around all that often. Anyway I haven't eaten butterflies in years I wonder what they taste like.... eek

Eurylochus's Waifu

Tipsy Prophet

DOG FOOD. FOR REAL. NO LIE. IT WAS YUMMY, TOO. rofl rofl rofl
Nothing weird, I was just really picky. I lived off peanut butter.

Clean Smoker

sweaty hexmelt
I would eat butterflies...I really preferred white butterflies but those weren't around all that often. Anyway I haven't eaten butterflies in years I wonder what they taste like.... eek

I feel like alot of kids ate bugs at one point in there childhood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff