Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm....
I was jogging.
Like the ******** idiot I was, I was too lazy to get on my sneakers....And I couldn't find any socks.
So I wore sandals.
I tripped...And skidded...Kinda.
I had this incredibly bad pain in my knee.
Hahaha.
The skin tore off.
....More than just the skin. It was all fleshy and bleeding.
I could hardly get up, and was about 10 minutes away from my house.
******** agony. I hardly cried. I just cursed.
pirate
So my mommy helps doctor it up, and had to wrap it in a shitload of bandages and stuff.
But a couple of days later, it got infected.
sad
And since I was so stiff in walking, I kept tripping, and falling over on my bad knee. Again.
It srsly sucked.
I still have the scar.

cool
I was ten at the time. I was in a car accident and my whole left arm was just cut open, torn tissue and everything. My legs were cut and bleeding and I had a few cuts on my stomach. On top of that I was suppossively out for a while so yeah. BLOOD! EVERYHWERE! HAHAHA.. -shuts up-
When I was like 7 I was playing tag with some friends, I was on a jungle gym, and I managed to run into a metal bar. Broke out my front two teeth, and I was gushing blood like crazy.

Friendly Lunatic

A plumbers snake drilled an inch into the hand only a couple of week ago. That's my worst so far.

IRL Vampire

I was riding my bike really fast in a park (couple of years back) towards some dunes. For a second I lost control of the bike as I was nearing them and my bike got off the pavement.
There was a tree's root sticking out and the bike just stopped, I flew over it first and then it landed on me. XD
The people BBQing close just stared. I got up, brushed off my clothes, took my bike and walked away to my family's BBQ place.
And took a nap on the grass once everybody didn't believe me and went back to eating.
I only have a scar on the arm that landed on the pavement.

Not the most gruesome, but the funniest. XD
[+] Trinity Requiem [+]
I haven't really gotten any really bloody injuries, but my worst was definitely what happened to my pinky when I was 3. My brother, being the eternal shithead he is, slammed my poor little pinky in the door. All I really remember was the intense pain, then sudden numbness. Oh, and my screaming bloody murder.

Here is a pic of it. (Yes, it's still like this. For some reason, it never got fixed. No idea why. . . but it's okay. It's fun to gross people out.)

you have exquisite hands

ninja

so soft
While Playing around on the School Playground, I swung under a safty rail and Whacked my head against the Bridge part. after about 10 seconds, all my friends were going "EWWWW!" I aparently cut the back of my head, and Blood was pouring out. I remember the Nurse said, "WTF." they called my mother, my mother took me to the hospital where they gave be 20+ Stitches. oh, the second grade.

It's quite amazing how my scar healed so well.
i was raceing my friend then i wipped out and got 8 stiches in my knee and it was a gash about 2cm deep!
v****a Inspector
On this school survey thing this was one of the questions. I replied in a manner that made it seem like a BDSM Snuff erotic novel. but any ways...

Discuss:

Your most gruesome injury, with description
Stoopid school surveys

You have Michael Jackson in your sig. :]
Either my cutaneous anthrax lesions or the time I dipped my hind in a mixture of sulfuric acid/acetone while drunk and set it on fire to win $200.

Oh, or the time I chewed broken glass to freak out this c**t at a bar who wouldn't stop eyeballing me. Got home, vomited blood for a while then passed out playing Soul Calibre 2.

Or the time I had a piece of iron shrapnel the size of your palm embedded in my liver. That was ******** painful.

Actually, there's a lot. i know a guy that stepped in a corn auger, and the wound from that was pretty ******** horrific.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff