Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
blown jay have you
siriustoast
i thought u died

dude that s**t was like 8 years ago, i luckily survived...i did flatline twice though and was on dialysis for a month
i just meant i haven't seen u in a while lol

High-functioning Bunny

blown jay have you
BENJI BUTT
Kurups all about the Bass
this gimmick tho!

oh hey dsl's

throwing my laptop away BYE
siriustoast
blown jay have you
siriustoast
i thought u died

dude that s**t was like 8 years ago, i luckily survived...i did flatline twice though and was on dialysis for a month
i just meant i haven't seen u in a while lol

i blue moon the gd pretty much b/c im too old for this s**t, but i always come back b/c i honestly love this forum and the ppl i've met here.
BENJI BUTT
blown jay have you
BENJI BUTT
this gimmick tho!

oh hey dsl's

throwing my laptop away BYE

aww i'm sorry...hey pretty eyes and awesome "naruto"(i think) gear.
Are you back to share how many girls you're ********?
blown jay have you
this gimmick tho!

i'm all about that bass too dude.

yeeeee emotion_brofist

how u been tho
blown jay have you
this gimmick tho!

yeeeee emotion_brofist

how u been tho

dude i've been amazing...this past summer i went to mysteryland i need to find the video clip but during crizzly's set u can visibly seeing me ******** geeking out haha...how about u ?
blown jay have you
blown jay have you
this gimmick tho!

yeeeee emotion_brofist

how u been tho

dude i've been amazing...this past summer i went to mysteryland i need to find the video clip but during crizzly's set u can visibly seeing me ******** geeking out haha...how about u ?

LMAO you need to find this omfg

im doing ******** great man i moved to hawaii in august and work at an audio engineering studio called blue planet sound, its a lot of freakin fun

its nowhere near done this is like the second or third day into production but maybe it will be somethin! (this is at the studio btw this isnt like my home setup obviously hahaha)

blown jay have you
blown jay have you
this gimmick tho!

yeeeee emotion_brofist

how u been tho

LMAO you need to find this omfg

im doing ******** great man i moved to hawaii in august and work at an audio engineering studio called blue planet sound, its a lot of freakin fun

its nowhere near done this is like the second or third day into production but maybe it will be somethin! (this is at the studio btw this isnt like my home setup obviously hahaha)

already sounds filthy bro...i have a new found respect for dj's after meeting a local dj and chilling with him while he works that s**t takes such dedication i never knew how complicated it was.
blown jay have you

already sounds filthy bro...i have a new found respect for dj's after meeting a local dj and chilling with him while he works that s**t takes such dedication i never knew how complicated it was.

oh my god its absurd burning_eyes

assuming you actually place each drum hit yourself / synthesize your own basses from scratch

some people use drum loops & buy pre synthesized bass patches (and then they play EDC aka this kid i went to highschool with evil )
blown jay have you

oh my god its absurd burning_eyes

assuming you actually place each drum hit yourself / synthesize your own basses from scratch

some people use drum loops & buy pre synthesized bass patches (and then they play EDC aka this kid i went to highschool with evil )

ah ******** that noise bro

Wheezing Vampire

hail to the king baby

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out