Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright GD, and fatties. I am a female fatty Yes, it's true. I have a nice low thyroid level. I come from a long line of fatties. It's in my genetics.

But guess what? I calorie counted, eating around 1350 calories a day, for an entire week, doing absolutely no exercise, and I lost 10lbs. One week. Yes.One.

Fatties are very quick to blame thyroid,and genetics. Yes, these things do make losing weight incredibly hard, but the fact is, there are many(not all) people who just are not trying hard enough to lose any weight. (Granted there are some diseases that aren't so easy to cope with)

My point is, thyroid levels,and genetics are not good exscuses for people to eat whatever they want, and then claim that these problems are holding their weight loss back.

So my questions are:

What do you think of that?
What other exscuses have you heard?
Shouldn't people just admit they have a problem?
Are you fat, medium,or skinny?
Is it possible for to lose weight?
I think you're assuming a lot about genetics, chemistry, yourself, and everyone else. *shrug*
Essarem
I think you're assuming a lot about genetics, chemistry, yourself, and everyone else. *shrug*

I'm not the only one silly. talk2hand
Essarem

YOU KNOW WHAT THE SAY ABOUT ASSUME (ing)

IT MAKES AN a** OUT OF U AND ME
Well, I'm medium, but more along the lines of skinny P:
I plan to lose and gain the same 5 pounds for the next 20 years.
I think fat people don't have a problem, it's the belimic people that need to die in a fire.
b***h us a fat a** ho
you dig?
Well I have heard allot of excuses...I am not fat I actually have the most fat in My boobs, Yea their big. But I don't like when people make lame excuses why they can't lose weight and complain that they are over weight. I mean either quit complaining or go to the Gym and stop eating so damn much.

Tipsy Dabbler

*eats doritos*
This trend just ended.
Let it die.
Va J J
I think fat people don't have a problem, it's the belimic people that need to die in a fire.

I didn't say anything about people dying in fires o.o
I think it would be a lot easier for me to lose weight if my father would stop trying to stuff McDonalds down my throat...

I hate the greasy s**t.
Chiiiiiiii
Va J J

You try too hard.
As for the Bulimic thing, they have an eating disorder. A mental problem. Bashing on them is just ignorant and stupid.
Chiiiiiiii
Va J J

Yes you did o.o
Chiiiiiiii
Alright GD, and fatties. I am a female fatty Yes, it's true. I have a nice low thyroid level. I come from a long line of fatties. It's in my genetics.

But guess what? I calorie counted, eating around 1350 calories a day, for an entire week, doing absolutely no exercise, and I lost 10lbs. One week. Yes.One.

Fatties are very quick to blame thyroid,and genetics Die in a fire. Yes, these things do make losing weight incredibly hard, but the fact is, there are many(not all) people who just are not trying hard enough to lose any weight. (Granted there are some diseases that aren't so easy to cope with)

My point is, thyroid levels,and genetics are not good exscuses for people to eat whatever they want, and then claim that these problems are holding their weight loss back.

So my questions are:

Va J J
Chiiiiiiii
Va J J

Yes you did o.o
Chiiiiiiii

Fatties are very quick to blame thyroid,and genetics Die in a fire. Yes, these things do make losing weight incredibly hard, but the fact is, there are many(not all) people who just are not trying hard enough to lose any weight. (Granted there are some diseases that aren't so easy to cope with)

So my questions are:

Fail talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out