Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so my contact is being a b***h and it doesnt want to stay in right now. Not confortably at least. >>

i hate having to wear the things. One day i'd just love to be able to wake up and not have to put contacts in or wear glasses or anything and still be able to see clearly. and no, i'm not letting anyone prod at me and zap me with a laser of any sort o.o;;;;

discuss:
-poor eyesight
-do you have good or bad eyes?
-glasses or contacts?
-how much both can suck
-what you would do to see clearly
I prefer both contact and glasses.

In outside I prefer to wear contact, but when I stay ay home, glasses is more comfy!
I hate having poor eyesight, and I've been known to wake up in the morning and say 'Screw glasses, I can do without em' and just go around all day without them.. I usually walk into something, but oh well. I don't have bad eyes, per se, but I wear glasses. I never really got into contacts.. too much trouble for me. Yeah they really can suck..... And...well... I would do *just about* anything for perfect vision
I prefere my glasses, because without them, I look asian.
I never take my contacts out. I don't need to. I'm just that cool.

<^^> Moo
I wear glasses becouse without them I dont look as cute or smart ^.^
I like my glasses, but I'm probably going to get contacts soon, because I'm going to minor in flight, and I really don't want glasses botching up my view when I'm learning to fligh.
It might be inside out

Try taking it out and flipping it
I wear glasses. Tried Contacts, they hurt and are too much trouble. My sight is very bad, normally they are coke bottles, but I get them reduced.
Hytos
I hate having poor eyesight, and I've been known to wake up in the morning and say 'Screw glasses, I can do without em' and just go around all day without them.. I usually walk into something, but oh well. I don't have bad eyes, per se, but I wear glasses. I never really got into contacts.. too much trouble for me. Yeah they really can suck..... And...well... I would do *just about* anything for perfect vision

I've done that. Once or twice. Well, when i dont ahve my contacts in, i cant see s**t. Everythings blurry. Just sitting at my comp without them i cant see what i'm typing XP

I just hate having to do something to be able to see >> i cant stand it. and my glasses suck, so if i want to be able to see clearly and not get dizzy or headaches, i need my contacts. I dont mind them much, its just annoying.
I used to just sleep with my contacts in..But it was a problem for me because they'd roll up in the back of my eyelids..and being my slow self I always thought they had fallen out. So I kept putting them in. X.X

So when I finally took them out I take out like three pairs of them.
Shadow_Lurker0097
I used to just sleep with my contacts in..But it was a problem for me because they'd roll up in the back of my eyelids..and being my slow self I always thought they had fallen out. So I kept putting them in. X.X

So when I finally took them out I take out like three pairs of them.

o.o;;;; eep, thats kinda creepy.

I sleep with mine, buti have to putin like 5 drops in each eye to make them feel right again. They just kinda stick if i dont o.0;

its jsut too anoying taking them out and putting them in and all. And putting them in at like 6am sucks, when i can bearly keep my eyes open to begin with ,yu know? XD
Glasses all the way. Never had contacts. But my eyes are too bad for contacts I think, I'm almost to bifocals at the age of 15 crying *sigh*
I only wear glasses... and only when I watch tv, or go to school. No point in contacts for me.. plus I like my glasses.
c0mpu73rg33k
Glasses all the way. Never had contacts. But my eyes are too bad for contacts I think, I'm almost to bifocals at the age of 15 crying *sigh*

that sucks *hugs* Hopefully they will get better when you get older. iveh eard of that happeneing o.o kids have really crappy eyes, then once they get older, like dont with pubrety and s**t they get better. *shrugs* i hope its tru ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff