Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

meh
no strong opinion
people want to, let them, it doesnt bother you
and if you dont, good for you!!
ReconSniper
Caelestis Custodis
Whatever floats your boat. Honestly it is much easier to satisfy a girl with text lol.

blaugh
i dont think so whee

XP def not. Also, I don't really get cybering on GAIA. Gaia is fun and all and you get to meet new people and everythings uber cute for lack of a better word, but cybering for fake items?!?!?! And one day they're going to outgrow gaia. I just don't see the point
If you want to Cyber okay. Also it is not illegal to cyber with a minor because it isn't Statatory (sp?) rape rape unless you physically touch the child.
kmaster17
If you want to Cyber okay. Also it is not illegal to cyber with a minor because it isn't Statatory (sp?) rape rape unless you physically touch the child.
Interestin philosophy

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kmaster17
shes not a child crying crying crying crying
GOD.
YOU PEOPLE GO ON FOREVER.
Some like, some hate, some don't give a flying ********, just DROP IT.
Honestly, I came to this thread three days ago, hoping to end it, but it's alive!!!
MORE THAN EVER.

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
(Gnarled Aquatic)
GOD.
YOU PEOPLE GO ON FOREVER.
Some like, some hate, some don't give a flying ********, just DROP IT.
Honestly, I came to this thread three days ago, hoping to end it, but it's alive!!!
MORE THAN EVER.
why dont go make your own thread and bit*h there? razz biggrin
Cybering has a few elements.

1) It can be for personal enjoyment. In which case most people find it wrong. Some people can just PM you and ask for some fun. I see no point to this. Go take your left hand and go wank off someplace.

2) In the case of a couple. Say for example, someone who live long distance, still see each other, or whatever. It would be deemed a little more respectfully. Describing how one would like to pleasure another, to only show ones intimacy is another element altogether.

In the case of just internet fun, I find it wierd. In the case of a couple or real life lovers, it has some deeper meaning.

Thats my take on it.

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mytheos

1) It can be for personal enjoyment. In which case most people find it wrong. Some people can just PM you and ask for some fun. I see no point to this. Go take your left hand and go wank off someplace.

2) In the case of a couple. Say for example, someone who live long distance, still see each other, or whatever. It would be deemed a little more respectfully. Describing how one would like to pleasure another, to only show ones intimacy is another element altogether.

In the case of just internet fun, I find it wierd. In the case of a couple or real life lovers, it has some deeper meaning.

Thats my take on it.
4laugh
Mytheos

Thats my take on it.
Such double standards domokun
Vemillion1
Mytheos

Thats my take on it.
Such double standards domokun

Not really.

It's like being all in favor of having sex once you know the person well enough but not approving of one-night-stands or of taking random chicks home from the bar--three in one weekend baby! Yanno?
Nonesuch Solo

Not really.

It's like being all in favor of having sex once you know the person well enough but not approving of one-night-stands or of taking random chicks home from the bar--three in one weekend baby! Yanno?
I get ya, but and agree with yout to a point, but thing not just black and white. When come down to it it not as much a matter of conditions, btu the thing in itself, in this case Cyber. Like in terms of sex, people have sex b/c people like sex, whether it a one not r a relationship should affects thoughts on sex in itself, even tho our own personal biases will. Don't know if that makes any sense to ya, but oh well

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
ReconSniper
kmaster17
yes she is shes freaken 12 years old shes still a child till she turns 15

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Inuyashaguard
ReconSniper
kmaster17
yes she is shes freaken 12 years old shes still a child till she turns 15
stare
shes a very mature girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items