Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Does anyone know of other commercials like these?

This other one was blocked by gaia so here's the link PSA: Don't skip school

I needs s'mores

Mega Mage

Is that seriously for speeding? What a silly subject for such a serious commercial. I've seen stuff like that but for texting while driving or DWI.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
twiggimmapiggus
Is that seriously for speeding? What a silly subject for such a serious commercial. I've seen stuff like that but for texting while driving or DWI.

Yes, and I loved the part when the car hit the wall and gained momentum. A law of science was broken there. That should be illegal. ninja And if you think that's ridiculous, just watch the other commercial, PSA: Don't skip school. I posted a link cuz it's blocked for some reason

Mega Mage

gilgameshed
twiggimmapiggus

Yes, and I loved the part when the car hit the wall and gained momentum. A law of science was broken there. That should be illegal. ninja And if you think that's ridiculous, just watch the other commercial, PSA: Don't skip school. I posted a link cuz it's blocked for some reason

WOW. That second one is so morbid, but it had me crying I was laughing so hard. I think I would take that second one more seriously than the first, only because it's easy to talk about with friends and make fun of while AT school.

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Don't text and drive.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Deflesh

Don't text and drive.

I've seen this. thanks though ninja
*tengu smiles

Destitute Wench

Nope. Never saw commercials like this at all. Of course, I don't watch television. Never saw one on YouTube either, which has lots and lots of commercials.

Dangerous Genius

here's a couple of psa's that are pretty disturbing and/or just plain ridiculous, you're welcome

workplace safety
teen pregnancy
This "Do not EVER run a marathon on a train track" children's educational video (WTF)
just your usual smoke ad
This ad was bought to you by bestgore.com

none is as strong as the australian kids slacking off one though

Feral Gatekeeper

Okay okay okay, so I just watched the second one and it was really cute at first! Then the chick exploded and at first I was really confused. Then it dawned on me how funny it was. God, I'm such a morbid person. Lol; but no, I don't know any other videos like that.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
pixelbob
here's a couple of psa's that are pretty disturbing and/or just plain ridiculous, you're welcome

User Image Thanks

Dangerous Genius

Amityvillager
Okay okay okay, so I just watched the second one and it was really cute at first! Then the chick exploded and at first I was really confused. Then it dawned on me how funny it was. God, I'm such a morbid person. Lol; but no, I don't know any other videos like that.
it's not that you're particularly morbid, you laugh because it's ridiculous, it's natural to laugh out of something like this. i wasn't amused by it and i laughed really hard, especially when the voice over came and the dude basically threatens people who are slacking off with death haha
gilgameshed
User Image Thanks
no problem. my pleasure, any day.

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hahahaha! How ridiculous! Both of them! xp

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh, okay, wait. I do know of some. Those anti-marijuana ones. xD Not exactly the same concept but.. so ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8GbPnoqCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQaa_-kHgYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKCYDrur_WI

Distinct Genius

9,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
gilgameshed
Does anyone know of other commercials like these?

This other one was blocked by gaia so here's the link PSA: Don't skip school

I needs s'mores

what kind of commerical is this.???????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out