Welcome to Gaia! ::

So about five months ago, I decided I wanted to delete my avatar and create a new one. So I went into my inventory and deleted my avatar. Then I went to the lovely avatar creator and made a nice, new pretty one. And, lo and behold, when i went to create it Gaia answered me with "Incorrect Password, Please hit the back button in your browser and try again" Silly me, I thought. How could I type my password in wrong? So I do it again. Gaia's response is the same. After trying typing in my password slowly, copying and pasting it, changing my password and using the new one and screaming obscenities at my computer, I realized something was wrong. I did like any other annoyed Gaian would do. I reported the glitch in one of the threads created for such things. I also noticed quite a few other people were having the same problem. So I assumed "Oh joy, it'll be fixed in no time." and I started the waiting game. It's now been five months or so. I miss my avatar. Oh Gaia mods! Give me back my avatar! I don't want to be a shadow anymore!

Discuss:
-Shadow people
-Missing avatars
-Help me think of ideas to fix this, I'm tired of waiting for the mods to do something
Shadow people are hawt. They are steaming with a sense of mysteriousness ^^

Hot Duck

Aw. Maybe you should create a new account while you're waiting.
You can't make a new account and send the items to it?
[ Admiral Suzie ]
You can't make a new account and send the items to it?
I could, but I'm stubborn.

I want my post count.

I find myself missing my main...

Wait, you didn't hear that. mad
That happend to me.

Except it turns out someone found out my password and changed it.

emo
Dread Pirate Alex.
That happend to me.

Except it turns out someone found out my password and changed it.

emo
But I changed my password and then used that one.

It'll let me sign in to Gaia, but I can't change my avatar in any way =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces