i've seen worse. 0.72619047619048 72.6% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

diet and exercies works wonders
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
If you are constanly eating and never feel full.
Talk to your Dr. about an upper thyroid problem.
This problem may be able to easily be taken care if it's getting in the way of things.

i will, eventually. but i like to try and control things on my own.

You seem to be struggling a bit and feeling overwhelmed so just talk to your Dr. about all the possibilities before putting all of your eggs into one basket.
You don't want to give up.
You already said you have an eating disorder so if you do infact, and youre not just diagnosing yourself than talk to your Doctor I assure you there must be something available to help.

can he put me in a mental institution? i don't want to go into recovery, not yet. i won't tell him i have an ED if he can do something about it.

but i'll schedule an appointment about the thyroid thing, soon.

Recovery for what?
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
This problem may be able to easily be taken care if it's getting in the way of things.

You seem to be struggling a bit and feeling overwhelmed so just talk to your Dr. about all the possibilities before putting all of your eggs into one basket.
You already said you have an eating disorder so if you do infact, and youre not just diagnosing yourself than talk to your Doctor I assure you there must be something available to help.

can he put me in a mental institution? i don't want to go into recovery, not yet. i won't tell him i have an ED if he can do something about it.

Recovery for what?

for my eating disorder.
Phantom Theif Shana

For some people, for others not so much.
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!

Recovery for what?

for my eating disorder.

Well, I'm not sure what your Doctor will recomment but that may or may not be last resort. Depending on what it was developed by.
That's nice.
I actually think you're cute. whee 3nodding

Dapper Noob

You're right, that shirt is horrible. sweatdrop I used to own a shirt like that.....then I threw it away cuz after a while it started to hurt my eyes.
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!
Fuxking Banned!
KILLTHEHOSER!

Recovery for what?

for my eating disorder.

What kind of eating disorder? Personally I think most eating disorders are a load of BS... still your fault.

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hah. fatty-fatty-mcFatfat.

j/k
thats not so bad.

But seriously, if you want to stop binging, get some self control.
i wouldnt say your fat. i would just say your a little chunky. nothin wrong with that. u got some curves. i do 2 and im not ashamed of em at all. like they say, work what your mama gave u
Born Into Skies

What kind of eating disorder? Personally I think most eating disorders are a load of BS... still your fault.

you're right, it is my fault.

EDNOS, because i'm not emaciated, but it's anorexia.

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Fuxking Banned!
-Colourful Suicide-
Aww, I can't tell you you're ugly...Because you're more attractive than me.
Anorexia or bulimia, love?

anorexia, but i'm obviously too fat to actually be called anorexic.

Noone's too fat to be called anorexic. Hate to break it to ya. <3 And you're not that heavy. xx
AkaTsuki-chan
hah. fatty-fatty-mcFatfat.

j/k
thats not so bad.

But seriously, if you want to stop binging, get some self control.

that's what this is for, to get some people to make me hate myself enough that i get some self control.
KILLTHEHOSER!
Phantom Theif Shana

For some people, for others not so much.

very true. my dad has a disease and he cant help hes fat. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces