Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everybody, was sitting down to nice hot cup of coffee, and was wondering what other coffee drinkers on Gaia were like.

Being a resident of western Washington just north of Seattle, I'm a stereotypical citizen in being a fairly intense coffee addict. Having a Starbuck's or Seattle's Best (which is owned by Starbuck's) or Tully's on every street corner downtown may seem insane, but very necessary. domokun

Mostly I take my coffee with cream and sugar, but when I go out I love to get mochas, iced coffee, and all the other fancy things. Starbuck's owns my wallet currently with their pumpkin spice latte and pomegranate frap (for a non-coffee break), while Seattle's Best has seduced me with their cold-brewed vanilla latte.

What are other peoples preferences? If you don't like coffee after all, do you prefer tea, soda, or something else?
I love me some coffee, basically all kinds. I'm from Washington too...pretty close to Seattle. Federal Way to be exact.
I prefer plain old tea. Coffee and soda stain your teeth and starbucks is a ripoff.
Jasmine or lemon tea.

I don't like coffee.
That pomegranate thing is good. I always get a white chocolate mocha though.
I'm not big on coffee. I'm more of a tea-drinker.

c o t t o n is giving up coffee because the
way it makes c o t t o n's heart pitter in c o t t o n's chest.
emo

c o t t o n likes lotus tea alot though! mrgreen

User Image
Coffee is too bitter for me D:
Hot chocolate is the only hot beverage I would drink.
I love the flavor of coffee, but I don't like it plain. I have to use cream and sugar to tone it down a bit. Sometimes I wonder if that makes me a wimp. whee
Im a coffee addict
Im from Cali though
I love the jolt of caffine
my friend's wife is a buyer
for Starbucks so I drink that
whenever possible
I like my coffee plain though
so I brew it at home
but I also like soy lattes
whenever I drink coffe, its with soy milk and brown sugar. smile
Ilike both coffee and tea.
Cappuccino.
Mmmmm.
Damnit,now I want coffee. -__-
I'll drink alsmost any kind. But I perfer teh caramel types.
Coffee is lovely. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces